Cooper Industries Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cooper Industries Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cooper Industries (Houston, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Had on campus interview with Cooper, later was asked for second interview. Me plus 40 or so other candidates interviewed down in Houston. The process was pretty formal. Dinner, tour, questions for a panel of employees. Interviews were 3 ten minute sessions with random employees. Overall the experience was good, just a lot of competition.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cooper Industries

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Cty, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cooper Industries (Peachtree Cty, GA) in September 2008.

Interview

Informal. Talked with several people. Not sure what they wanted evern though I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest area to improve upon   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. Frank. Fair

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cooper Industries in August 2008.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward. I met with multiple managers at the company who asked me various questions about my work expereince. Nothing was out of the ordinary or unexpected. I had a job offer the very next day.

Interview Questions

• The interview was so long ago I honestly do not remember what all I was asked.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cooper Industries in May 2008.

Interview

First was a phone call interview. Then a one on one interview. Then they flew me in to the hq in Houston to have a three one on one interviews. They also gave us a tour of teh facilities as well as orentation about the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing you learnt from your worst teacher.   1 Answer