Cooper-Standard Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.5

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Auburn, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a call just two days after I turned in my application. My interview followed just another two days later. The following week, I submitted for a drug screen and started work the next week after.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have in manufacturing, and explain in detail.   Answer Question

Program Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive in August 2016.

Interview

Very concise and they let me be myself at the hour of the interview. Very open and very clear about the goals and the overall scope of the job. It could be more easy but it wasn't because there's no a structured web-based system for applying

Accounting Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty standard, general interview questions what makes you the best candidate for hire.

Phone interview 20 minutes
    Call back
    Face to face with entire team
    2 rounds of interviews
    No discussion of benefits

Better offer

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Interview

the interview took about 2 hours. it included face to face interview with HR and hiring manager and phone interview it staff. Got a chance to talk to the director of the department and answered a few questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you find out that how many gas stations are in the u.s.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Johnson City, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

Go to adecco employment services go though intake and take drug test. Sit there for about 1 hour and listen to the lady talk about the job and the requirements for the job, Do paperwork for background check and tax forums, Sign employment agreement, overall it was about the easiest job interview i have ever been at.

Interview Questions

• What shift will you be able to work?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth. During the interview phase, I was able to meet multiple levels of people to get a full view of the organization and position. I appreciated that I was given plenty of opportunities to ask questions--both during the interview and afterwards. It was a great two-way conversation.

Interview Questions

• The question that generated the most discussion was "What would you do during your first 100 days in this position?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I found the negotiation phase to be fair and logical.

Utility Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Sterling, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Mount Sterling, KY) in March 2014.

Interview

Application posting ON BULLITEN BOARD. written APPLICATION INTERNAL, EXTERNAL THEN 24 HOUR POSTING. oral interview with area manager and HR representative for selected applications. Oral notification of selection or non-selection.

Interview Questions

• What sort of mechanical experiences I had, Did I have a fork lift license?.   1 Answer

I was offered a third shift position. I work first shift and would lose my seniority if I accepted. I declined.

Mold Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dudley, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Dudley, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

I was excited, they welcomed me as a team member, introduced company/rules to me, did a walk around through departments. Also, received my ID badge along with my hire date.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mar-Mac, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Mar-Mac, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Mrs Betty Brock is amazing she gave an great interview she has an open door policy that she lives by. the hiring process was quick and easy the did there background check and drug test and a matter of a day and I was hired working and getting great benefits

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself with us in 5 years?   1 Answer

Senior Program Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty detailed. They were clear about the position and the responsibility. There were 6 people with 3 rotating turns. The intervier are all pretty adequate in the necessary knowledge areas.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty much the standard questions.   Answer Question