Copal Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 23, 2016

2.9

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copal Partners (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

It was an unpleasant interview. The interviewer seems uninterested. People at the receptionist desk are so unfriendly also.
    The interview only lasted for like 15 minutes, he didn't ask a lot of questions, he didn't seem interested in knowing the background of you.
    He seems so unprofessional, showing no respect.
    Advice: Avoid this company

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Copal Partners.

Interview

Very poor experience. The interviewer kept asking me micro level questions pertaining to his industry. He had no knowledge of my Industry. Took 2 personal calls while the interview was been conducted. Took out his phone to actually calculate my salary expectations and asked me on what basis I expected this much of hike.

Overall, a very negative experience with a very dumm headed person. Will not recommend Copal , Gurgaon to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Does a company with only 2 Heads have any key man risk?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Copal Partners (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Essay writing (Traditional learning versus online learning), Online aptitude test followed by two rounds of interview....one interview taken by manager and another one by VC,It took 6 days to get final call regarding confirmation of job from the company...

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Copal Partners.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first one was an essay of about 500 words. Essay topic is unrelated to finance. They just want to check your writing skills.
    The second round was an technical interview with the manager. Questions were mostly related to valuations and merger and acquisition.

Interview Questions

• Presentation of different forms of merger on balance sheet.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copal Partners (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

pathetic

Negotiation

they give very low hikes.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copal Partners (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test, essay writing followed by interview

Interview Questions

• What type of IT solutions infosys gives and as I belonged to commerce backgroung so had no knowledge of it   1 Answer

Qualitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Copal Partners (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

2 rounds: First a 125 word essay is given to write which you have to carry along with you to the interview.Then an online aptitude test is being conducted in which 48 question are given and you have 48 min to solve that .The cut off is 50% in each sec.There are 4 section-quants, reasoning , english and finance.Finance section consist of total accounting question ,although the profile doesn't involve acc.If the round gets cleared you are sent for a f2f int.where basic questions related to company analysis, and industry are asked.

Interview Questions

• Nothing basic knowledge of industry analyst is checked.   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

Interview

telephonic interview 3 round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

mid range negotiation based last pay

Credit Appraisal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copal Partners.

Interview

The Process consisted of :
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Interview

Interview Questions

• Which figure is bigger EBIT or EBITDA?   2 Answers

Business Development Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Copal Partners (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was held in London office in Knightsbridge. The interview was very basic, just some competency questions around CV. The interviewee was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions tbh, just competency questions.   Answer Question