Copart Assistant General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Copart Assistant General Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Copart

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Copart (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

There were three interviews for this position. I met with indoor and outdoor management, and then with the District manager. They decided to bring me back 3 times before offering me the job. The interesting part about the interview was the panel way of interviewing. There were questions coming from all sides base on the position held of the person asking the question. I would advice just to be yourself in the interview. If it's for you, you will get it. Be confident.

Interview Questions

• Why should we select you as our Assistant General Manager?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Copart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Mebane, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Lots of test prior to the face to face interview. The face to face interview was only 6 questions. Disappointed because I really wanted that job!

Interview Questions

• Only asked 6 questions in the interview was laid back interview and felt my chances were good, but I didn't get an offer. Had done some research on the company prior to interview and had researched how they were expanding into other countries   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Short and to the point. The questions asked were more "what if" scenarios. They know what they are looking for, for each specific role. This is a company where you start at the bottom and grow.

Interview Questions

• Experience level and conflict resolution.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Copart (Chicago Heights, IL).

Interview

The interview process was a complete waste of time. Had a 1 on 1 with the General Manager. Interview went well, about a month later they called and asked if I could come in and take an assessment test. Completed the test and never heard back. During the interview process the hiring manager kept referencing how wonderful my experience was and how I wouldn't have a problem finding a job. I felt like they had already selected someone internally to promote to this position and I was just there to make sure all of the HR guidelines were meet. Which is upsetting, they completely wasted my time. Just go ahead and promote the person you have picked, don't interview other candidates and waste other people's time. They were giving false hope.

Interview Questions

• Simple interview, most questions revolved regarding part experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Lengthy. Interview with HR, then phone interview with GM, then assessment test followed by in person interview with GM including tour of facility and lot, then in person assessment test and finally in person interview with DM and GM. Very fast paced facility. Learned a great deal about the business and the position.