Copart Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Copart Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Copart

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Weirdest interview I have gone on in my career. People were late to interview. It was unorganized. No one had reviewed my resume in advance. It was as if I was interrupting them. The interview was rescheduled twice and one of the interviewers was down right rude. There were very few technical questions it was mostly behavioral based and they were clearly trying to avoid a problem they had in the past. The interviewers talked poorly about leadership which was concerning and did not instill confidence in the organization. It was clear there were two key decision makers (both men) and the others were just there for show. I was warned by current women employees not to accept the job. One pulled me aside in the restroom to make sure I knew the real story.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Copart

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wootton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Copart (Wootton, East of England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

1st interview fairly informal, basically discussing my cv and experience.
    2nd Interview based on either a presentation or demonstration of BA experiences - this was relatively informal but very unprofessionally handled, with one interviewer checking his emails and wandering off around the office almost ignoring me - initially I wasn't sure if this was a tactic to see if I was easily distracted or whether I would question his actions, but soon came to the conclusion he was under stress to free up the room for another meeting. The interview was already running late by 15mins and therefore got cut short as the room was needed by someone else.
    The whole process was stretched out over 3 months with me chasing for updates...even though I was told unsuccessful candidates would be informed within a few days it took me chasing them to get an answer 4 weeks later which was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, the usual strengths/weaknesses, working/handling difficult people etc   Answer Question