Copart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Copart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Copart

2.1

Anonymous Employee in West Mifflin, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (West Mifflin, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a great interview. Drug testing on the spot . 2 people interviewed me. Ask me about my life. Previous jobs. Education . Reviewed my resume. Told me about the company and the history. Took less than a week for background checks to come back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Copart

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Orlando, FL).

Interview

My hiring managers were awesome. They did their best to make me feel comfortable. Had the hiring managers stayed at that facility I may have never left. The managers there now hire anyone and I don't believe that having experience in the position is a requirement anymore. I believe that it is more about putting bodies in the seats.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Copart (Dayton, OH).

Interview

The shortest interview of my life, just under 20 minutes long and consisted only of the manager telling me that there was light counter and phone work, mostly filing, faxing and data processing. He told me I would be given opportunities to learn how to work heavy machinery on the salvage yard, however that was one of many lies. He spoke of some of the benefits the company gave without my asking and then asked if I had any questions. Once I asked my 4 questions I had for him the interview was over and I was sure that I'd never hear from the company again as it seemed the interview did not go well.

Interview Questions

• The only question he asked me was to tell him about myself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

All 3, or 2 of the 3 Office Managers, will interview you and ask questions. Sometime they'll have Davis Cosmi, ask you questions to see if he deems you worthy of the job via, a thumbs up or down.

Interview Questions

• "Are you more concerned with Office Gossip or coming to work to get your job done"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (Martinez, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very easy and simple. It generally consist of two managers asking very simple and easy question. If they choose to move forward with you they normally offer you a position on the spot . They do a drug test and background check which normally comes back within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Copart (Portland, OR).

Interview

Very unprofessional environment at this location. I walked in 6 minutes early and there was one lady at the counter helping three customers by herself. I got in line since I didn't want to be rude and blurt out I'm here for an interview. She was very busy and running around the office and disappearing into the back for awhile. It was almost time for my interview so I saw an office off to the side and poked my head in there. There was a man in there at his desk. I told him that I was sorry to bother him but I'm here for an interview with the GM and haven't had the chance to tell someone. He became very agitated and gruntingly got up out of his chair while rudely saying, "Well, that's not my job." I knew right then that I did not want to work here. I honestly don't mind rude customers but not going to put up with that kind of bs from an employee.
    He disappeared to the back then came back out and said someone will be with me soon. I waited about 10 minutes (been there 16 total mins now) when someone came out to inform me that the GM wasn't here and that there was a mixup. While I was waiting, I looked around at the employees and they all looked like they hate their job. Red flags from the get go basically but I was determined to have my interview because I drove very far and was hellbent on it. So, 20 more minutes go by (36 mins total since I arrived) and they finally call me in.
    We go into the office and there is another interview person there and they start bombarding me with STAR based questions. I just really wasn't feeling the environment so didn't give it my all in the interview. I didn't appreciate the rude behavior earlier from the employee, the misscommunication, and for making me wait 36 minutes. It's just unprofessional and says a lot about the company. If they treat you this bad in the process, imagine what your job would be like. Also, the lady that interviewed me kinda bothered me because she kept emphasizing how it's a REALLY stressful environment and kind of insinuated that I was too laid back just because my previous job wasn't total chaos. I can see why they are stressed because *they* are making it that way. Disorganization, lack of communication, and pissy attitudes from co-workers are just a few reasons why a job can be stressful. It doesn't have to be that way but people make it that way by their own incompetence. Fast paced/lots of work does *not* = stress. Btw, the GM I was supposed to interview with that never showed up, never even sent me an apology email or anything. GL!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Copart in May 2012.

Interview

I had a panel interview with two Assistant General Managers. It was a good experience. They helped me feel comfortable. They were friendly and seemed very interested in my abilities. They didn't hire me for the position at their office, but recommended me for another office that was closer to my residence.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do I have that meets what they are looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual and consisted of myself, the GM and the Office Supervisor. They were both very nice and courteous, there was lots of joking around and we spent the majority of the interview discussing Copart as a company and what their vision is, as opposed to discussing myself very much. I was asked a couple general questions, pretty easy - such as what my strengths/weaknesses are, what I know about Copart (did my research!), and what I thought made great customer service. Overall, the interview was really fun and they did a great job easing my nerves enough to really let me show my personality.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview for the first round. One in person interview with three managers. Basic internet query questions. Drug test and background for employment process. Took about two weeks to start. Came to office and interviewed with two managers. I was then interviewed by the assistant operations manager. I was called later that day to come in the next day to fill out paperwork. The next process was the background and the drug test. Drug test was a pee test at a Labcorp location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the right fit for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Copart (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 30 to 45 minutes long. With a lot of questions. The questions were relatively easy. Typical situational questions as well as why do you want the job type questions. There were two managers and they give you detail on the position and the environment