Copart Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Copart Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Copart

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got call after 10 days to come for an on site interview and was asked easy questions on algorithms and basic logical questions along with previous experiences , about me whether i will fit in the team

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Copart

Intern Interview

Interview

good experience !!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

I only had one interview, and it was at the beginning of my internship. It was a basic interview, and I found out soon after I had been interviewed that I was hired. Basic questions, basic interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and laid back. It was more conversational than an interview. I had two rounds of 30 minute interviews. One with two ladies that were my direct managers. The second interview was with their manager.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

pre-screening phone interview followed by onsite interview by the Manager. Asked questions about past work experience, certifications and current graduate studies. Explained the business requirement and asked related analytical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was scheduled on campus. One regional manager was incharge of the interview process and was interviewing the potential candidates along with a HR person. The interview was 20 mins approx. and was much more of higher level than a technical interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

I gave the on-campus interview. One senior manager was handling the interviews. The interview lasted 30 minutes. Post this one on one interview, candidates received their offer letters directly if they were selected.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were based on past projects that were deemed relevant.
      Another was regarding my information about the company.
      Some questions were about my basic coding experience.   Answer Question