Copart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Copart Interview Questions

Interviews at Copart

2.4

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

I was interviewed in person by the current RM and it was completed in a restaurant setting as well as in the office. The interview was very informal but I did not take it lightly; the regional was highly respectable and carried himself that way. After that interview I was interviewed, via phone, by the VP and it was also a good interview. The RM's main focus was operations, the VP's was sales.

Interview Questions

• How will you improve dealer sales for your area?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fast and easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Wheeling, IL).

Interview

applied on line and got a replied back in a week to take the online survey, they stated that i should do the online assessment then i will get an interview with the regional manager. I never heard back from them since that i even try calling them and never got a replied back.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Copart in July 2015.

Interview

It was an interesting experience. For my first interview I was supposed to meet with the Regional Manager but he wasn't there so I met with someone filling in for the Regional Manager and given a computer assessment... after waiting for an hour. I apparently passed the assessment and was called back to meet with the Regional Manager again, which was there this time. Once again, I was forced to wait an hour past my scheduled interview time. Once I was with the Regional Manager he just laughed and said "sorry". He seemed scatter-brained and the interview progressed through a bunch on nonsensical questions.

General Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Long be on your A game! Be prepared to talk about over coming challenges! Also the test that you have to take is pretty rough bring a calculator! They may fly you down to Dallas to do your interviews, dress to impress... Really the guys interviewing you have seen probably 100 people that they have hire do well, be ready for anything that they ask you!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a complaint from a client about one of your employees that you supervise, how did you handle it!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Copart (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

There were three interviews for this position. I met with indoor and outdoor management, and then with the District manager. They decided to bring me back 3 times before offering me the job. The interesting part about the interview was the panel way of interviewing. There were questions coming from all sides base on the position held of the person asking the question. I would advice just to be yourself in the interview. If it's for you, you will get it. Be confident.

Interview Questions

• Why should we select you as our Assistant General Manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Mebane, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Lots of test prior to the face to face interview. The face to face interview was only 6 questions. Disappointed because I really wanted that job!

Interview Questions

• Only asked 6 questions in the interview was laid back interview and felt my chances were good, but I didn't get an offer. Had done some research on the company prior to interview and had researched how they were expanding into other countries   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Short and to the point. The questions asked were more "what if" scenarios. They know what they are looking for, for each specific role. This is a company where you start at the bottom and grow.

Interview Questions

• Experience level and conflict resolution.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Copart (Chicago Heights, IL).

Interview

The interview process was a complete waste of time. Had a 1 on 1 with the General Manager. Interview went well, about a month later they called and asked if I could come in and take an assessment test. Completed the test and never heard back. During the interview process the hiring manager kept referencing how wonderful my experience was and how I wouldn't have a problem finding a job. I felt like they had already selected someone internally to promote to this position and I was just there to make sure all of the HR guidelines were meet. Which is upsetting, they completely wasted my time. Just go ahead and promote the person you have picked, don't interview other candidates and waste other people's time. They were giving false hope.

Interview Questions

• Simple interview, most questions revolved regarding part experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Lengthy. Interview with HR, then phone interview with GM, then assessment test followed by in person interview with GM including tour of facility and lot, then in person assessment test and finally in person interview with DM and GM. Very fast paced facility. Learned a great deal about the business and the position.

Sa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

LinkedIn profile got me the call:
    1st round was with HR where they inquired my interests
    2nd round was telephonic with Manager and Lead - technical
    3rd round with Director along with manager and lead

Interview Questions

• Explain about a DB project you were part of. Some Linux questions. ER-Dimension modelling questions   Answer Question