Copart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Copart

2.4

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Irving, TX).

Interview

first they scheduled me a phone call interview I'm well prepared and they forgot to call me and I called the HR and she rescheduled the interview to another day and I got selected for the F2F interview here is the whole interview was good and had interviewed by two people, they asked me basic and personal development questions and

Interview Questions

• future trends in information Security? process? port no. 22?   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Sacramento, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed three times. Copart is very thorough in finding a certain type of person. They know what it takes to be successful there and the kind of person to do so.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Fairfield, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of multiple interviews, followed by a background check. I had 5 rounds of interviews, with the last being face to face and by far the most difficult. The final interviewer would ask questions then cut me off in the middle of each response, it was very frustrating and a style that felt more like a police interrogation then a job interview.

Interview Questions

• No one question was most difficult and there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

External Vendor connected with me to arrange the technical interview and scheduled the technical Interview. I believe there are only two rounds, One telephonic and one face to face. However I did not get the feedback from the staffing firm even when the interviewer had expressed interest for getting me for the face to face round.

Interview Questions

• Core Java Questions some of them below:
      - Multi threading : racing/pooling/deadlock
      - Distributed JVM
      - ebay related questions : How would you handle a bidding environment
      - Some jsp/servlet questions
      - Caching
      - Algorithms : find the missing number from a sequence.
      - Annotations
      - Difference between forward and send redirect
      - Server side push
      - WebSocket ( I did not know the answer)   Answer Question

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Called about 30 days after I had submitted an application to come in. Interview was maybe 15 minutes long - wasn't asked anything. Told they would call me by the middle of the next week either way and never heard back.

Yard Driver Interview

Interview

Yard supervisors are in charge of laborers, vehicle operators, material movers and helpers. They prepare work orders and shipping documents, maintain shipping and employee records and manage inventory. These professionals must also make sure safety procedures are followed, and they're responsible for ensuring accuracy in order fulfillment and receiving procedures.

Yard Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Copart (Bridgeton, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Basic questions. On the interview regional managers possibly will join in upon hiring people . what values will u bring to company and what hours are you available. Drud test ob the spot.

Interview Questions

• Can u pass a oral drug screen   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Jackson, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

phone interview with general manager first, I was asked if I could handle multi tasks well and lots of heavy phone calls. Followed up with an interview with office manager face to face, where again you are asked about multi tasks and how well you handle pressure. Then third interview with a title clerk and head CSR who also ask you about how you handle pressure and multi tasks and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about how many days you missed or took off at your last job, how well can you handle stress, how well do you multi task.   1 Answer

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was total two rounds. First round was pretty much going through resume and your past work experience. The second round is on site. They test you with deep technical questions in SQL and all business logic

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in China Grove, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (China Grove, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Three interviews total; one with each assistant GM and one with the GM. First two went well but then the GM seemed argumentative. He did not like that I didn't agree with him 100% on everything and he was unaccepting of others' opinions. Also had what I deemed a Napoleon complex.

Interview Questions

• GM made it obvious that he had no respect for the office staff (90% female) and asked how I would go about 'keeping them in line' in spite of their lack of mental capacity...   1 Answer