Copart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Copart

2.4

Operations Management Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Copart (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

3 rounds of aptitude, which included hr, logical reasoning and math questions and final face to face interview

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Copart (Fairfield, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

people used to be good, but now everything has changed with new management in place.

Interview Questions

• general questions on technologies they use.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they bargain for even $500

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Copart (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast. They got right to the point and told you a little bit about the company and then they ask you what makes you right for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about cars, how long have you been in this field and do you plan on making this a career.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

1st would be a phone Interview and then depending on whether you have cleared this round
    you would be called for an onsite Interview where you would be interviewed through a panel and depending on the seniority you would have to go through tshoot a network simulated in lab

Interview Questions

• Routing protocols, DMVPN, Python and Basic Linux questions.   Answer Question

Digital Media Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Everyone was very professional, positive and thorough. They were knowledgable about the specific industry but also open to learning more. I am confident in my new position and looking forward to contributing to the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you accept negative criticism?   1 Answer

Director of Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

They used a third party to engage and screen for this position. This third party ("Mondo") was very disorganized. First, they were not clear on the position that I was to be considered for, sending a job description for another position than the one discussed verbally. Second, they did not send promised information (e.g. location and contact) after changing the screening interview time and date inward, in order to accommodate their needs. Seeing this disorganization as a pattern, I withdrew from consideration. No value placed on effort or time spent by the candidate, so I focused my efforts elsewhere. I am sure Copart deserves more, too.

Interview Questions

• Are you available Monday, as the VP is in town Tuesday?   1 Answer

Copart Response

Apr 10, 2014 – Vice President Human Resources

I am sorry to hear of your less than positive experience during the screening process used by one of the outside recruiting agencies that was assisting in our staffing of IT positions as we moved our... More

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Received call 1 month after applying for position. Face to face Interview was scheduled with 2 people but 6 people interviewed. Few technical questions were asked during the interview which were totally out of my CV.

Receiver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

Informal in organized was not much to it the turn over rate is very high so seems all they are trying to do is put people in as fast as possible not ever giving real training

Title Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Orlando, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Over the phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Then the face to face interview with 2 managers. Was not originally offered the position was called back after the other person didn't show up for work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Title Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (North Billerica, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

very easy to talk to Brian , asked many questions about me and my past jobs. Interviewed in up stairs conference room , no phones or interruptions. Brian is amazing and funny also helps out as much as he can if you need it.