Copper Cellar Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Copper Cellar Restaurants

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Cordial and friendly, the 3 interviews necessary to land this job were with the COO, DO, and the HR director. 2 out of 3 were personable and asked the necessary and pertinent questions. The COO was brusque but polite. The overall impression given by all, however, was that the company didn't really need anyone, regardless of their staffing requirements.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught someone drinking while at work?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants.

Interview

Fill out a two page job application, ask to speak with manager. There are two interviews, one with a manager, and one with the general manager. Then they will set up training days.

Interview Questions

• How many shifts a week do you need to maintain your bills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, pay is flat.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants (Knoxville, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

Short meet and greet. More of a find out who you are as a person to see if you fit into the culture and values of the companys view. Overall the interview process is set up different depending if you are an internal or external hire

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel this career path will be the right fit for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants (Knoxville, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

I walked in the copper cellar and asked for an interview. I was given a small sheet to fill out while I waited for a manager. It was a short interview asking questions on experience and areas I had worked in. I received a call back after 2 hours of leaving to come in the next day for training.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on service and experience. If you have worked in multiple ares of service this might be helpful. If you have never worked in this field maybe consider asking for a hosting job first with the opportunity to move to a serving position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Can't really negotiate just need to work hard and up sell to increase your earnings

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants (Knoxville, TN) in September 2010.

Interview

Very simple. They just asked me a few questions about my past work experience and wny I wanted to be a server. They were looking for apperearnce- how well groomed I was. Also they were looking for someone who could be there long term, instead of just someone who was looking for a summer job.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants (Knoxville, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

I was having a drink at the bar one day when I picked up an interest card and filled it out. I had the GM come over and handed it to him and chatted for a few minutes about cooking and ethics and I was invited to come back in a couple days to interview.
    Turns out there was no further interview, they had me fill out paperwork and start that day.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. The GM found out I had several years of experience and I was hired on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I actually didn't know what I was getting paid until I received my first paycheck. Make sure you get this out of them.

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants in May 2009.

Interview

you fill out the intial application and if the manager likes you they hire you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants in December 2008.

Interview

just asked about teamwork