Copper Mobile Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Copper Mobile

1 Interview Review

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Copper Mobile (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initially called by a recruiter to setup a date to interview. After a few calls and emails, we set a day and time. We moved the time within the day a few times, as well as the day once (only to move it back to the original day). It was clear they were trying to shuffle around multiple interviews, which didn't really bother me. They only had one recruiter as far as I know.
When I got into the interview, every question was boring and lame trivia about Java. Although it is my preferred language, I cannot believe I was asked silly questions anyone could Google and know the definitive answer to in 1 minute. it was especially annoying because the way the interviewer asked the question, he seemed to hint that where I was heading with my answer was off/ridiculous (even though it was not) and that made me second-guess myself.
I did not get contacted after the interview. Which is fine, because I honestly wouldn't want to work somewhere that judges someone's programming ability on their language trivia.

Interview Questions

• Why is there no multiple inheritance in Java? Isn't implementing multiple interfaces basically the same thing? Then why can you have multiple interfaces and not class inheritance? Were the Java developers just lazy/didn't know how to implement multiple inheritance?   1 Answer
  • What's the difference between an abstract class and an interface?   1 Answer