Copper River IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Copper River IT

Lead Requirement Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Copper River IT (Annapolis Junction, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was late and very rushed. Questions were very easy. Knowledge based questions about requirements and test engineering. Experience with which COTS and GOTS software. How experienced are you with requirements analysis...

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on requirements? Rate yourself on testing? What test automation tools have you used?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Copper River IT (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

This is a presales support role, but a technical role. I did not get asked a lot of technical questions....maybe becoz I am the most technical guy in the company(found out this after I got hired) or the interviewer(VP of Engineering) used to work for the same company as I did....

In short, the interviewer is a nice guy who did a bunch of company and team intro.

That's all.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past working experience with previous employer.

Do you have data center network design experience?
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Copper River IT (Chantilly, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Several interviews with different departments but HR was great in facilitating. Had to reschedule a few times to accommodate CR schedule. Surprise with number of meetings and learned later that not all candidates see so many people. Good to have personal referral.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not out of line or unexpected. The process was good.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copper River IT (Chantilly, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

I arrived for my interview on time but the recruiter had made a mistake and told me the wrong time. Instead of apologizing and trying to determine the source of the confusion, the hiring manager was incredibly rude to me and made me feel like I was wasting his time. The interview felt more like an interrogation process. Despite this, after talking about my background they did say that my skills matched a contract they were trying to fill and we proceeded to discuss compensation.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working on weekends and up to 80% travel?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Prior to coming in for the interview, I had discussed my salary requirements with the recruiter. During the negotiation process they tried to offer me far less than what I was looking for. The hiring manager actually became somewhat hostile, telling me that the experience and qualifications didn't warrant the salary I was asking for. Finally, after a very painful negotiation process, I agreed to accept the position. Now, I wished I hadn't.