Corbis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corbis Interview Questions

2.9

Content Editor (Photo Editor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position twice. I had a phone interview and in person the first time, phone and in person the second time and was finally hired.

Interview Questions

• There was a test to create a photo gallery based on a certain topic. My topic was "business" - very general.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. This is an entry level position.

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

A series of interviews with 3 or 4 different groups in IT, then the director. Only part of the interview was technical. The other groups interviewed more about personality fit. They don't want people that are difficult to be around. They are looking for people that will fit in culturally.

Interview Questions

• Easy stuff. Nothing tough at all in the technical interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Easy, easy, easy

Negotiation

Wish I hadn't accepted the offer, easy interview are a huge red flag.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiting lady was frantic and didn't seem to know what was going on. Hiring manager was nice but when I met their manger, I was treated rudely.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some questions about intellectual property law that were unexpected.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corbis (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

They were great. Very nice people. Human resources was really patient and professional and called me multiple times to confirm everything. Afterwards I sent a follow up letter and got a nice call back.

Recruiting Programs Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was phone screened by 2 recruiters and the hiring manager and then interviewed by the recruiting team including the hiring manager and VP or HR. They covered everything about what the culture was like to what they expect from a new hire. It was a very transp[arent and foreard thinking. Also, very postive and team oriented. I was really impressed by their presentation and what they had to offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about resolving a conflict when trying to schedule an interview where their is no availability by any of the interviewers and the canddiate only has that limited timeframe that he/she presented to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was effortless and they gave me exactly what I was looking for

Media Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one in person interview. Part of the team was in another office. Once I was contacted, the process was very quick from initial conversation to offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience using SQL to run reports.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. In retrospect, I should have. Where you start is where you stay.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was difficutl. They put you in a room and then asked you to do some problems on the board, which were ok, until they had you stand and do the really hard ones, I didn't once go to the bathroom even though my nervous system increased my urine content in my blatter by so much.

Interview Questions

• Do this math problem quick! and stand and the room was hot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was pretty uneventful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Strong interview process, but lack of financial backing and lack of support from C level employees such as the current CEO (Gary)...he's horrible and also driving this company to the ground.

Negotiation

I accepted under the expectation that this company was a quality one...I was misled, and it was a complete waste of time.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Corbis (Seattle, WA) in November 2010.

Interview

In-house consultant interviewed.

Negotiation

Slow.