Cordell & Cordell Associate Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cordell & Cordell Associate Attorney Interview Questions

Interviews at Cordell & Cordell

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell.

Interview

I applied online through the firms website. Received a call from the recruiter about a week later and spoke to him on the phone. That conversation seemed to go well. About a week later spoke to one of the firm's partners on the phone for a short interview. Questions were pretty standard, lasted only about 20 minutes. Then received an email asking me to undergo a short psychological profile online, which I completed. then never heard anything back from the firm.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cordell & Cordell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Knoxville, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and detailed. It took several weeks, The interviewers were very friendly and thorough. Ultimately I got an offer but declined0 I wish they would have been more timely with their responses.

Interview Questions

• Experience level, ability to bill 1700+ hours, salary requirments   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell.

Interview

I applied for one position, they told me that they were interested in me for another position instead. Great! So I get a Skype interview, then another Skype interview, then three different personality assessments, then a rejection letter. When I reach out to find out if I'm still under consideration for the first position, it's radio silence. Oh, but you keep getting their emails for job openings they won't hire you for, so that's nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe that there is a minimum time you owe an employer to work for them if they hire you?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell.

Interview

Straight forward questions about qualifications/years of practice. There is also a personality assessment at some point after the actual interview. The interview is via group setting with several interviewers on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How many cases have you handled from start to finish?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed via phone with a recruiter from their practice management group, then via Skype with a regional supervisor. Both were very "corporate" but pretty positive. I was also asked to fill out a personality assessment tool. They spent a lot of time patting themselves on the back for "taking care of their employees".

The recruiter followed up once or twice afterward, but then they straight up GHOSTED me and re-posted the job. I look forward to beating up on whatever pathetic corporate drone they use to start up their new office in my town. I'm almost glad they unprofessionally blew me off, because I would not want to be that person.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my prior experience/qualifications/etc. Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question