Cordell & Cordell Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cordell & Cordell Attorney Interview Questions

Interviews at Cordell & Cordell

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Raleigh, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

You submit a resume and cover letter. Certain candidates then offered a phone screening by recruiter who gives background on the firm and makes it seem great. A personality test followed the screening and was lengthy and quite involved. The next level is to set an interview over the phone with one of the partners. Final candidates are offered a Skype interview with another senior partner. The recruiter is the primary point of contact throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I passed the bar on the first try and what states I was licensed in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was take it or leave it once made but they listened to my salary requirements and made a competitive offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Cordell & Cordell

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell in January 2016.

Interview

After submitting an online application, there was a telephone interview with recruiting, then subsequently with a senior level attorney. The process also included a background check and personality assessment, which took some time to return.

Interview Questions

• Current caseload, open to corporate oversight/reporting to a senior attorney, experience in domestic litigation, reason for applying, salary expectations, work hours per week expectations   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell in January 2012.

Interview

At first I was asked to take some online aptitude and personality tests.Had phone interview with HR representative. Met with partner in person. Was presented offer by HR representative after a few days. No opportunity to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• I was formerly a solo practitioner and was asked whether I could work well for others.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.