Cordell & Cordell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cordell & Cordell Interview Questions

Interviews at Cordell & Cordell

2.7

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell.

Interview

Interview in person was really simple. The phone screening was great, the Paralegal recruiter was great, had a great personality. Everything seem to have checked out well. Overall, experience with this company was good, did not have any complaints. Company perks sounded really great.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2019.

Interview

The initial interview, phone interview and “meet and greet” interview all went well. I even had an office tour. I expected an offer but heard nothing. Not even a no thanks.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell in July 2015.

Interview

Detailed! You go through various levels because they work from an internal recruiting system and you have various levels of this system to meet and then end back with the recruiter.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

You interview with department head and COO. They offer you something to drink and then ask about your background. They went over the position and job duties. Then they start asking questions. No one is able to answer the question of what is the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have an issue with another co worker   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell.

Interview

I applied online through the firms website. Received a call from the recruiter about a week later and spoke to him on the phone. That conversation seemed to go well. About a week later spoke to one of the firm's partners on the phone for a short interview. Questions were pretty standard, lasted only about 20 minutes. Then received an email asking me to undergo a short psychological profile online, which I completed. then never heard anything back from the firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Knoxville, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and detailed. It took several weeks, The interviewers were very friendly and thorough. Ultimately I got an offer but declined0 I wish they would have been more timely with their responses.

Interview Questions

• Experience level, ability to bill 1700+ hours, salary requirments   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell.

Interview

I applied for one position, they told me that they were interested in me for another position instead. Great! So I get a Skype interview, then another Skype interview, then three different personality assessments, then a rejection letter. When I reach out to find out if I'm still under consideration for the first position, it's radio silence. Oh, but you keep getting their emails for job openings they won't hire you for, so that's nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe that there is a minimum time you owe an employer to work for them if they hire you?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell.

Interview

Straight forward questions about qualifications/years of practice. There is also a personality assessment at some point after the actual interview. The interview is via group setting with several interviewers on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How many cases have you handled from start to finish?   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview with Cordell and Cordell. Reached out to by HR from Missouri and scheduled within a day. Very quick and efficient interview process. Waiting to hear back on offer or further interviewing.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2010.

Interview

Goog interview process

Negotiation