Cordell & Cordell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cordell & Cordell

2.7

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Louisville, KY) in April 2019.

Interview

Started off with a telephone interview, then another telephone interview, followed by a FaceTime interview. All of these happened over a course of 3 weeks. Still have yet to hear anything from the company as far as a position. I understand it's a corporation, but there needs to be better communication with ALL APPLICANTS, job offer or not. Especially after the in-depth interviews you've already asked for.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview Questions read from script somewhere I'm sure   Answer Question

LOA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell in September 2018.

Interview

Very quick and complete! I have three different interviews. Home office, Skype with district manager and then a interview with local office and the current employees. The company made it easy to complete interview process and not taking to much time from my current job.

Paralegal - Litigation Interview

Interview

I applied online and received an email response within about a week. I had a telephone email with a paralegal who was very nice and asked me standard questions: why do you want to work here, what is your experience re: {task} etc. I then had an online personality test emailed to me.

Interview Questions

I had another offer from another company

Law Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Falls Church, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

Wonderful interview process, very thorough, they take the time to vet employees and all work well together. Great personality tests to fit for the job. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Law Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cordell & Cordell (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview from recruiter first, second interview with legal operations, third interview was with the LOA supervisor, final was meeting the team. After that, was contacted by the recruiter and Human resources with an offer and was given a start date upon accepting offer.

Interview Questions

• Over all experience and ability to multi task   1 Answer

See What Cordell & Cordell Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Litigation Attorney in Greenville, SC

Pros: “Great work environment with lots of flexibility. Plenty of freedom to manage your own cases and schedule. Benefits are excellent, and management cares about work-life balance. The firm is...”“Great work environment with lots of flexibility. Plenty of freedom to manage your own cases and schedule. Benefits are excellent, and management cares about work-life balance. The firm is always trying new things to benefit employees. With Cordell you get the support, benefits, and infrastructure of a large firm with the flexibility of a firm much smaller.” – Full Review