Core Security Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Core Security (Milton, GA).

Interview

An extremely long and drawn out process beginning with the recruiter at K1, the private equity company that owns Core. I would like to share my experience, so others exercise extreme caution when considering Core. I had a bad feeling about it from the beginning having read so many negative reviews here on Glassdoor, but proceeded anyway. My visit to the Core offices appeared to have gone extremely well, until the end, when they unexpectedly sent their Inside Sales Manager into the conference room to pitch me a lower level position. I was so shocked, I didn't quite know what to say. Of course the Director of Customer Success, and my host, had disappeared before I had a chance to ask him what in the world had just happened. To my surprise, a week or two later, I was set up to speak on the phone with the SVP of Sales and Customer Success. The call went extremely well, and he told me that I was very well positioned for an offer, and had stood out amongst the other 4 he had spoken with that day. I was just informed that I was not selected for the role. Based on my initial gut feeling, and subsequent negative experience, I'm sure it's all for the best. A very bizarre process. The moral of the story is, if it doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't.

Interview Questions

• What skills don't you posses that you'll need to succeed in this role?   Answer Question