Core Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Core Services Interview Questions

2.5

Operations Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Core Services (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I took two test online prior to coming in for the interview. One was an IQ test, and the other was a personality quiz. Neither were difficult, but it was time consuming for a company that I wasn't even sure was going to go through with the hiring process.
    Once arriving, I had to write a 2 page essay. Following which, I interviewed with HR, then the Operations Desk Management, then VP.
    Overall, the process took about 2 hours so it was pretty lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Is grafitti vandalism or art? Explain.
      Had to write 2 pages
      Answer Question

Operations Desk Agent Interview

Interview

HR phone interview followed by on-site interview with HR followed by Operations manager and Client care manager. There were no technical questions, just behavioral....past-experiences...if you're willing to work weekends and nights (required).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little to none negotiation for this role

UNIX Administrator Interview

Interview

General interview process. Nothing unexpected.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Core Services (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First round was basic IQ test and is really easy to crack.
    second round HR interview.
    Third round was Technical.
    IQ test was really very easy no need to prepare for it.
    Its a good company to work as per what I saw the environment was good.
    I dont know why they took HR before any technical interview?

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you?
      tell me something which is not written on the resume?
      Answer Question

Operations Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Core Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

They didn't ask any technical questions. They don't get any candidates... They will take if you clear IQ test. One HR Call and one face to face interview with a Manager

Operation Desk Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Core Services (Andheri (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

First round was Aptitude Test-tricky but easy, HR asks you about the answers you got wrong and asks what logic did you use it to answer it. In interview it was HR, only couple of questions
    asked related to sql like write a query to find the size of the table. Waiting for the call from the company..

Database Manager Interview

Interview

Group Discussion, Aptitude Test and only 1 interview Technical and HR and if you get selected then A VP interview.Went through college campus placements.The process was a bit tedious The initial GD round is to just to elimimnate people who dont speak anything at all.The aptitude test looks easy but is a tricky one but they do give a lot of time for the test.

Interview Questions

• If you were to go back in time would you have taken the same field as you have now?   1 Answer