CoreLogic Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoreLogic Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX).

Interview

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Other Interview Reviews for CoreLogic

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Garden City, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Hired permanently after working through a temporary agency.

Interview Questions