CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2018.

Interview

A positive interview. Only some behavior interview question, such as what do you hope to get from this internship, what do you know about the company. It is about 30 minites phone interview. The interviewer was very gracious.

Contract Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was easy but drawn out. Started with HR phone interview, then two face-to-face about 10 days apart, then two weeks after offer accepted I started. I have enjoyed working here very much!

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapin, SC

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Chapin, SC) in August 2011.

Interview

Contacted by an internal recruiter by email. She was very friendly. After I told them I was interviewing with other companies, she fast tracked me for an interview. The interviewer was off his mark. I was interviewing for a position right out of college and he kept asking me about my experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2018.

Interview

A few initial phone calls, 1 with recruiter and then 1 with the hiring manager. Sort of a longer process in between steps.

I was then brought in for what was scheduled to be a 3 hour interview meeting with 4 different people, but it ultimately turned out to be 4 hours.

The questions from 3 of the interviewers were all very technical, specific to the role I was interviewing for (not standard application development). The other interviewer was a cultural interview where he gave an overview of the company and the day-to day, he was nice and it went quick. The 3 technical ones were somewhat challenging at points, but I did my best and answered what I knew. I thought I did good, not great.

Now I was very concerned about the scheduled length of time and the process going into the interview given the agenda, so when I ended up being held for that extra 4th hour, that really annoyed me. 4 hours was absolutely unnecessary. I do think companies are losing their minds if they think that 4 hours is a good idea. Unless you're Google, Amazon, a giant tech company, or a management consulting firm, 1.5 hours should be the absolute max you keep someone, especially considering the level at which this position was (not a manager or senior). If you can't determine an applicant's skills, knowledge, or fit in that amount of time, you're only wasting your own resources. Fairly stupid. Try doubling up interviewers, it's a novel idea.

I was notified quite quickly thereafter my interview that I did not get the job so that was the cherry on the cake for the 4 hours gone out of my life.

Interview Questions

• Many questions specific to what I interviewed for. White board problems and demonstrations of theory.

What would you do here? Have you heard of this? Design this for me..   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Typical process. Phone and then in person interview. Interviewers were professional. There was definitely skills they were looking for that I did not have, but since I got offer they had to like what I brought to the table.

I did feel some of the interviewers where trying to show off their knowledge by asking question really not related to the every tasks of the jobs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Felt that the person I negotiated with was not as upfront as they should have been.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called for to set up an interview after applying a month before, the interview was not difficult and was very easy going. I arrived at the Westlake office and was escorted to a different building for the interview. There was two interviewers and both were VPs at the company. The interview lasted for about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: When did you make a mistake at a previous or current job and then what did you do to fix the mistake?   Answer Question

Web Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

From the begining the interviewer was wishy washy about the long term viability of the position.
    Almost as if they were being obligated to interview. next due to a internal mis-communication the meeting
    was started 30 minutes late,

Interview Questions

• list different ways a web site is hosted.
      I said host header/IP   1 Answer
    • Did you ever hose a server?
      I said no   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got referred to another department. First HR Phone screening. On - Site the next week. Got interviewed by a statistician there and got grilled on my resume. The manager then grilled me on behavioral questions.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The company recruiter specified one of the tools used for this position as "preferred" in the job requirement. But, it turned out to be a "required" skill. So, the interview did not go well, although the recruiter contacting me was happy about my qualification. Other than that, I have transferable skill, and have more experiences than required for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you be both a (subject matter) expert and a (management) leader?   Answer Question
    • What document system did you use for requirement gathering?   Answer Question
    • What is the most challenging task to manage overseas developers?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important task working with contractors?   Answer Question
    • What are the differences between managing overseas developers and contract developers?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One with HR and one with hiring manager. Pretty casual and basic behavioral questions. The questions aren't very hard and they are basically looking to see if you fit with the company values. Both interviews were on the phone since I was too far from the office, however the second interview with the hiring manager is usually in person.