CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CoreLogic

2.5

1. Featured Interview

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

the process was very thorough and informative. We learned a lot about the company and got to have hands-on experience. It put us in perspective and shoes of what it's like to be a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be adaptable
      Sell your favorite app on your phone   Answer Question

Senior Social Media Strategist Interview

Interview

I had an interview scheduled for a week and the recruiter emailed me the day before saying she “forgot” to block off her calendar for her holiday and needed to reschedule for the following week. Not my problem. I have priorities as well and you had a week to figure that out. No, I won’t be rescheduling with you. That was the time I was available and you had plenty of tome to tell me you would be out on vacation, other than the day before.

Marketing Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

The process took 2 months only to be told they have moved the position to California. Communication was not great; HR rescheduled my interviews continuously and almost immediately after scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What is a piece of constructive criticism you have received from your team?   Answer Question

Senior Professional Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irving, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview over zoom. The interviewer was cold and distant. I got the intense feeling that he did not want to be doing an interview. He proceeded to a paired programming exercise where he just took control. Every suggestion I made was ignored and I was basically a spectator. The interviewer was rude, condescending and brusque. He went to great lengths to make the work environment seem unpleasant. No working from home, strict and unyielding 8-6 work hours and enforced paired programming.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind inflexible work hours and never working from home?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Went through 4 rounds of interviews over the span of almost two months only to be told before my final interview that they moved the position to California. Least to say I am super disappointed that I wasted so much of my time just to be told the interviews were ending.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with orders you didn’t agree with.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Interview was fun just asked about portfolio.
    Manager was very friendly and described details of the vacancy very well. I did not get offer but experience was not bad. I would recoomend to work on your portfolio before going to interview

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

30 minute behavioral phone interview then an hour long technical interview on site. You did pair programming with someone who worked there to see if you were a good fit for the team

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I knew about test driven development and took me through a series of questions   1 Answer

Senior Professionals Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Their HR team is very unprofessional and they need some training! I applied online, two weeks later got a phone call from a recruiter. I missed that call since she did not send an email to set up a time. Finally got in touch with her, she asked my availability for a technical screen with the hiring manager. I told her some time slots and make sure that she will send a confirmation email
    however she did not. The hiring manager called when I was in a meeting...
    A week later, another recruiter called to set up the video interviews. It supposed to be a 4 round back to back interview. She arranged the 3rd interview on another day by mistake.
    Overall, a very disappointing interview experience. It was a waste of my time. I sent followup email to hr, no one reply for sure. At least show some respect to your candidates.

Sales Interview

Interview

3 Phone interviews followed by an in-person. Felt like a waste of time, all the concerns they raised about me were things they could have seen on my resume and then rejected me for those same issues. Made it hard to justify why it was worth talking to them to begin with.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic in November 2019.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and initial technical phone interview was set up.

I joined at the required time, but no one else did. Set up another video meeting interview. Was told there would be 3 individuals on interview. Only one guy was there and when I initially joined he set something about closing his video feed so I couldn't see him because it crashes.

A week later I was contacted again to do another technical interview. This time, same person was there along with someone who couldn't make the last one. Went through another round of questioning.

Quite frankly, these people wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• How would you find the middle of an array of values without knowing the size of the array?   1 Answer