CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2018.

Interview

A positive interview. Only some behavior interview question, such as what do you hope to get from this internship, what do you know about the company. It is about 30 minites phone interview. The interviewer was very gracious.

Contract Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was easy but drawn out. Started with HR phone interview, then two face-to-face about 10 days apart, then two weeks after offer accepted I started. I have enjoyed working here very much!

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapin, SC

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Chapin, SC) in August 2011.

Interview

Contacted by an internal recruiter by email. She was very friendly. After I told them I was interviewing with other companies, she fast tracked me for an interview. The interviewer was off his mark. I was interviewing for a position right out of college and he kept asking me about my experience.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Typical process. Phone and then in person interview. Interviewers were professional. There was definitely skills they were looking for that I did not have, but since I got offer they had to like what I brought to the table.

I did feel some of the interviewers where trying to show off their knowledge by asking question really not related to the every tasks of the jobs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Felt that the person I negotiated with was not as upfront as they should have been.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called for to set up an interview after applying a month before, the interview was not difficult and was very easy going. I arrived at the Westlake office and was escorted to a different building for the interview. There was two interviewers and both were VPs at the company. The interview lasted for about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: When did you make a mistake at a previous or current job and then what did you do to fix the mistake?   Answer Question

Web Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

From the begining the interviewer was wishy washy about the long term viability of the position.
    Almost as if they were being obligated to interview. next due to a internal mis-communication the meeting
    was started 30 minutes late,

Interview Questions

• list different ways a web site is hosted.
      I said host header/IP   1 Answer
    • Did you ever hose a server?
      I said no   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got referred to another department. First HR Phone screening. On - Site the next week. Got interviewed by a statistician there and got grilled on my resume. The manager then grilled me on behavioral questions.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The company recruiter specified one of the tools used for this position as "preferred" in the job requirement. But, it turned out to be a "required" skill. So, the interview did not go well, although the recruiter contacting me was happy about my qualification. Other than that, I have transferable skill, and have more experiences than required for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you be both a (subject matter) expert and a (management) leader?   Answer Question
    • What document system did you use for requirement gathering?   Answer Question
    • What is the most challenging task to manage overseas developers?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important task working with contractors?   Answer Question
    • What are the differences between managing overseas developers and contract developers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One with HR and one with hiring manager. Pretty casual and basic behavioral questions. The questions aren't very hard and they are basically looking to see if you fit with the company values. Both interviews were on the phone since I was too far from the office, however the second interview with the hiring manager is usually in person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Process took 4 weeks to complete. I applied online and got a call back from their HR. First round was a phone screen with a HR person and the second round was an on site interview with the hiring manager.

Intern Interview

Interview

Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.