CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.8

Senior User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contact, general information given over phone, schedule phone interview with hiring manager. 30-60 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, where I was asked questions by the hiring manager and an unexpected secondary person.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone, in-person (multiple interviewers), follow-up phone. Primary interviewer read from a script and would not let me address their pain points and how I could help resolve them. He was more interested in his own voice than mine.

Tax Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted via email base upon resume submitted to Indeed.com. Responded to the email which triggered a return email with the telephone number of the recruiter in order to call and set up a phone interview. Set up phone interview for a few days later which took about 15-20 minutes. The recruiter was very nice and asked me a set of about 10 questions, covering typical transitional questions: Why are you pursuing a new opportunit? What do you like about your current company? What don't you like? etc...

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where your company failed to deliver on a product or service to a customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The usual - initial phone screening with recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the group manager. Both interviews appeared to go well (from my perspective) and I waited to hear something afterwards from them, whether it was a "sorry" or "let's talk again", but I never heard anything. I inquired several times to check on the status of my application, and never received a response.

I understand that recruiters and HR want to keep their distance from applicants, but I thought it was very unprofessional to not at least let me know that I was no longer a consideration for the position, especially since I made the effort to inquire. I guess this behavior is in line with all the other negative employee experiences I've read.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Multiple interviews, long interview process, and poor contact from company recruiter. Recruiter rarely responded and provided no updates. When finally contacted the only feedback given was they "are in no hurry to fill the position". Poor reflection on the organization's culture and value of employees.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a generic phone interview, then an in-depth phone interview with the hiring manager. Lastly there was a one on one in person interview with the hiring manager in a conference room. Even though I moved on to other offers, they shouldn't take 3-4 months before coming up with a decision.

Learning and Performance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Lewisville, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview scheduled by email. The first day they did not call. Sent follow-up and found that they had not received my email accepting the time they suggested. We rescheduled for the next working day. Called promptly; behaved professionally. After I responded to the questions, he suggested that it would be a stretch for me to fit the role they had in mind. May well have been a lower than expected salary too, but I cannot know for sure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your role where you are now. Tell me about how you relate to stakeholders.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with the HR partner for the group, the current director and the hiring manager for approximately 1 hour each. The role I was interviewing for was not yet clearly defined although I believe they had good starting framework for what they were looking to accomplish. Basic interview approach but more personable - overall a fair process.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions - 'Tell me a little about yourself' and then questions to address past roles and how they might lend themselves for the role I was interviewing about.   Answer Question

TAx Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed a few days later to set up an interview. In the email, the recruiter said the interview needed to be arranged as quickly as possible. I replied with my availability and they never replied. I emailed them again a few days later inquiring if an interview was still possible, and the interviewer emailed me back right away and said they would call in an hour. The interview went very well and I was told I would be hearing back from them within a week. I sent a follow-up email, thanking him for his time and etc.

I never heard from them again.

Overall, it seemed as though they have little respect for the applicant's time or schedule and are only interested in their own timeline.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Intense. A lot of questions to gather work ethic. A what would you do if...pointed questions toward knowlege of concept. Not enough questions on skills and basics. The interview was an hour and I didnt feel i had an opportunity to explain all of what i can do. They were nice though?