CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Senior User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contact, general information given over phone, schedule phone interview with hiring manager. 30-60 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, where I was asked questions by the hiring manager and an unexpected secondary person.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone, in-person (multiple interviewers), follow-up phone. Primary interviewer read from a script and would not let me address their pain points and how I could help resolve them. He was more interested in his own voice than mine.

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Ocala, FL).

Interview

Brief interview with company after testing at temp firm. This was 13 years ago, so things have probably changed. One on one with company representative after skills testing at staffing firm. Job was temp-to-hire ... I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Experience with QuickBooks?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was pretty easy, tough questions. Went a little long. The process was a little tedious, had to go to a few interviews and met different people. Overall, it was okay.

Tax Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted via email base upon resume submitted to Indeed.com. Responded to the email which triggered a return email with the telephone number of the recruiter in order to call and set up a phone interview. Set up phone interview for a few days later which took about 15-20 minutes. The recruiter was very nice and asked me a set of about 10 questions, covering typical transitional questions: Why are you pursuing a new opportunit? What do you like about your current company? What don't you like? etc...

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where your company failed to deliver on a product or service to a customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The usual - initial phone screening with recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the group manager. Both interviews appeared to go well (from my perspective) and I waited to hear something afterwards from them, whether it was a "sorry" or "let's talk again", but I never heard anything. I inquired several times to check on the status of my application, and never received a response.

I understand that recruiters and HR want to keep their distance from applicants, but I thought it was very unprofessional to not at least let me know that I was no longer a consideration for the position, especially since I made the effort to inquire. I guess this behavior is in line with all the other negative employee experiences I've read.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Multiple interviews, long interview process, and poor contact from company recruiter. Recruiter rarely responded and provided no updates. When finally contacted the only feedback given was they "are in no hurry to fill the position". Poor reflection on the organization's culture and value of employees.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a generic phone interview, then an in-depth phone interview with the hiring manager. Lastly there was a one on one in person interview with the hiring manager in a conference room. Even though I moved on to other offers, they shouldn't take 3-4 months before coming up with a decision.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Received quick response from HR, the next steps unfolded over 3 months!

3 phone interviews then onsite interview with 6 people and finally an offer.

Interview questions were standard and fairly easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• Telll me about a situation you had to deal with a difficult stakeholder   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing significant, the positions are controlled by the grade so very little room for negotiation

Learning and Performance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Lewisville, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview scheduled by email. The first day they did not call. Sent follow-up and found that they had not received my email accepting the time they suggested. We rescheduled for the next working day. Called promptly; behaved professionally. After I responded to the questions, he suggested that it would be a stretch for me to fit the role they had in mind. May well have been a lower than expected salary too, but I cannot know for sure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your role where you are now. Tell me about how you relate to stakeholders.   Answer Question