CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Very standard interview. Never heard back from company after interview (even left the recruiter a message). Given this, probably not the right company to work for.

Intern Interview

Interview

Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX).

Interview

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

3 Meetings with various management personnel

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions

• Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

TAx Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Poorly put together. Both of the interviewers have since left the company (not surprisingly) due to finding better jobs. Bonuses were discussed which were done away with after I accepted the offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Louisville, KY) in March 2011.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager and then in person interview with 3 people from the development team and IT. Nothing very technical more on lead skills and approach on solving problems. Even the "technical" interview as fairly easy for somebody that has some web development experience. Make sure you know what position you are interviewing for ask many questions on what is expected as far as over time, type of projects, off-shore interaction etc. If you are working with offshore make sure you understand what your role will be in the team!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about session management in a stateless service, how would I approach that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was able to negotiate my stating salary to where I thought is fair for my position. I've done some research on the company beforehand. Make sure you start with a reasonable base salary because raises are not awarded often.

Tax Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in April 2008.

Interview

long hiring process, interview process is easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. offer is take it or leave it

TAx Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Got an email from the temp agency letting me know that my application had been selected for an interview the next day at a specific time. They sent me several test to take to see if I was qualified enough for the position and as I passed them all they sent me another email as to what to expect during the interview. I signed in with a large group of people and we went to the interview room where there were several people waiting to interview us and the temp agencies lined up in the back. If you got a check mark on your resume you got an offer and if you didn't well then there was no offer. There were multiple questions about past experiences and what would you do's.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you overcame a difficult obsticle at work, what was the obsticle and what did you do to over come it, who else was involved if anyone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a check mark and my temp agency said that they extended me an offer and I started filling out more paper work, there was no negotiating as I already knew what the hourly amount would be. From there I went and took a drug test and had my background checked.