CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Credit Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The person is really laid back and they look for an overall good personality with an open mind to learning new things. They are looking for a some call center experience as well.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone, in-person (multiple interviewers), follow-up phone. Primary interviewer read from a script and would not let me address their pain points and how I could help resolve them. He was more interested in his own voice than mine.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a generic phone interview, then an in-depth phone interview with the hiring manager. Lastly there was a one on one in person interview with the hiring manager in a conference room. Even though I moved on to other offers, they shouldn't take 3-4 months before coming up with a decision.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

two phone calls and one in person technical and initial phone call is from HR later a technical phone screen about the job in question. Very detail oriented technical screen with an in depth technological Q/A.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The usual - initial phone screening with recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the group manager. Both interviews appeared to go well (from my perspective) and I waited to hear something afterwards from them, whether it was a "sorry" or "let's talk again", but I never heard anything. I inquired several times to check on the status of my application, and never received a response.

I understand that recruiters and HR want to keep their distance from applicants, but I thought it was very unprofessional to not at least let me know that I was no longer a consideration for the position, especially since I made the effort to inquire. I guess this behavior is in line with all the other negative employee experiences I've read.

Senior User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contact, general information given over phone, schedule phone interview with hiring manager. 30-60 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, where I was asked questions by the hiring manager and an unexpected secondary person.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Randatad temp agency, the agency is located in mission valley. Drug test was done in office. Had a point of contact. Agency stopped paying holidays about a year into employment. No medical benefits.

Tax Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted via email base upon resume submitted to Indeed.com. Responded to the email which triggered a return email with the telephone number of the recruiter in order to call and set up a phone interview. Set up phone interview for a few days later which took about 15-20 minutes. The recruiter was very nice and asked me a set of about 10 questions, covering typical transitional questions: Why are you pursuing a new opportunit? What do you like about your current company? What don't you like? etc...

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where your company failed to deliver on a product or service to a customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was pretty easy, tough questions. Went a little long. The process was a little tedious, had to go to a few interviews and met different people. Overall, it was okay.

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Ocala, FL).

Interview

Brief interview with company after testing at temp firm. This was 13 years ago, so things have probably changed. One on one with company representative after skills testing at staffing firm. Job was temp-to-hire ... I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Experience with QuickBooks?   1 Answer