CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic in February 2015.

Interview

very easy going and only met with two managers during my interview process. Each interview felt like an elevator pitch summarizing my resume and pitching my skills. After explaining about myself then I was asked scenario questions.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

contacted by the Hr and then there was an in person round with an emphasis on statistical and reporting skills. The interview was super friendly and asked question about my past experience

TAx Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Asked a few questions and was hired same day . Managers was really nice and explanatory . Gave me a tour of the campus. Read job description and gave history of company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One with HR and one with hiring manager. Pretty casual and basic behavioral questions. The questions aren't very hard and they are basically looking to see if you fit with the company values. Both interviews were on the phone since I was too far from the office, however the second interview with the hiring manager is usually in person.

Staff Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

They promise you the world. However, it's a different story once you start work. The tried to sell me on a few lame benefits such as medical, dental, 401k, paid MLS and public records. They don't talk about how they will take 55% of the appraisal fee.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The supervisor and manager had no idea exactly what the position did due to they where forced to get the divison from another office. Neither knew about the mortgage customer service team. The company has several divisions that do not interact nor know about each other.

Interview Questions

• What is your computer knowledge?
      Can you multitask through multiple systems at a time?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I went through two interviews. One was face to face with two managers to discuss the position. The second was a phone interview with senior management to discuss the position. The interviews were good with thoughtful conversations on how to train and conduct quality assurance.

Interview Questions

• If deficiencies are on the rise, what is the process you would take to address the situation?   Answer Question

Data Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I found the company at a college career fair and applied to several positions in their San Diego and Irvine locations. I got a response from HR and had my interview in Irvine in the couple of weeks following my applications. I heard back with an offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Hand written programming question: Using c++ standard library, print out the numbers 1-100 with line breaks after every number.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Group interview with lots of other temps. We were selected through our temp agencies and all had to sit in a group meeting where they further weeded us out. Once you got through this interview they gave us a start date.

Interview Questions

• If you will commit to not taking any time off for the next 6 months   1 Answer

Credit Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The person is really laid back and they look for an overall good personality with an open mind to learning new things. They are looking for a some call center experience as well.