CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.6

Learning and Performance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Lewisville, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview scheduled by email. The first day they did not call. Sent follow-up and found that they had not received my email accepting the time they suggested. We rescheduled for the next working day. Called promptly; behaved professionally. After I responded to the questions, he suggested that it would be a stretch for me to fit the role they had in mind. May well have been a lower than expected salary too, but I cannot know for sure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your role where you are now. Tell me about how you relate to stakeholders.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with the HR partner for the group, the current director and the hiring manager for approximately 1 hour each. The role I was interviewing for was not yet clearly defined although I believe they had good starting framework for what they were looking to accomplish. Basic interview approach but more personable - overall a fair process.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions - 'Tell me a little about yourself' and then questions to address past roles and how they might lend themselves for the role I was interviewing about.   Answer Question

TAx Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed a few days later to set up an interview. In the email, the recruiter said the interview needed to be arranged as quickly as possible. I replied with my availability and they never replied. I emailed them again a few days later inquiring if an interview was still possible, and the interviewer emailed me back right away and said they would call in an hour. The interview went very well and I was told I would be hearing back from them within a week. I sent a follow-up email, thanking him for his time and etc.

I never heard from them again.

Overall, it seemed as though they have little respect for the applicant's time or schedule and are only interested in their own timeline.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX).

Interview

I went and sat with the floor manager and a supervisor. They asked me decorem questions and when I'd be willing to work. Then they offered me the position as a temp for 12.50 and that I'd be revisited in 9 months.

Interview Questions

• How do you speak with homeowners   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Intense. A lot of questions to gather work ethic. A what would you do if...pointed questions toward knowlege of concept. Not enough questions on skills and basics. The interview was an hour and I didnt feel i had an opportunity to explain all of what i can do. They were nice though?

Senior Manager, Disaster Recovery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Hour long phone interview with Technical Reviewer appeared to go well, and went in for in-person interview.

Interviewer apparently had printed resume on way to get me from the front door. No notes, nothing on desk, and began checking computer screen within 5 minutes. Should have walked out at that time.

Asked scope of position again from phone interview - Again no real idea given, just what the organization wanted as a result.

Interview Questions

• None, by hiring manager.

SR. VP asked one. Describe process if our Data Center failed.
      1 Answer

Consumer Credit Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied thru the website then a recruiter called and asked some really basic questions then another HR processor schedule me for an interview. After that I visited their site in San Diego, CA.................................

Interview Questions

• Half of them were very easy but the rest where intrusive in a way that it stole the moderate complex logic of a person with a previous six titles higher than this position.   1 Answer

Tax Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Webster, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for one position. It was put on hold so recruiter called about a second position. Completed phone screen, face to face. Offered position but declined because I felt deceived and pressured by the recruiter (which was a Corelogic Employee)

Interview Questions

Low wages and poor benefits package did not offset as I had hoped.

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Addison, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Great interview with the Manager Steve Lewis. He was very professional and detail. The interview lasted about half an hour. Asked a lots of questions regarding the claims experience. He seemed very knowledgeable by the way he talked to me. He made a really good impression on me and other who work there.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

two phone calls and one in person technical and initial phone call is from HR later a technical phone screen about the job in question. Very detail oriented technical screen with an in depth technological Q/A.