CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Received quick response from HR, the next steps unfolded over 3 months!

3 phone interviews then onsite interview with 6 people and finally an offer.

Interview questions were standard and fairly easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• Telll me about a situation you had to deal with a difficult stakeholder   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing significant, the positions are controlled by the grade so very little room for negotiation

Learning and Performance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Lewisville, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview scheduled by email. The first day they did not call. Sent follow-up and found that they had not received my email accepting the time they suggested. We rescheduled for the next working day. Called promptly; behaved professionally. After I responded to the questions, he suggested that it would be a stretch for me to fit the role they had in mind. May well have been a lower than expected salary too, but I cannot know for sure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your role where you are now. Tell me about how you relate to stakeholders.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with the HR partner for the group, the current director and the hiring manager for approximately 1 hour each. The role I was interviewing for was not yet clearly defined although I believe they had good starting framework for what they were looking to accomplish. Basic interview approach but more personable - overall a fair process.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions - 'Tell me a little about yourself' and then questions to address past roles and how they might lend themselves for the role I was interviewing about.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The supervisor and manager had no idea exactly what the position did due to they where forced to get the divison from another office. Neither knew about the mortgage customer service team. The company has several divisions that do not interact nor know about each other.

Interview Questions

• What is your computer knowledge?
      Can you multitask through multiple systems at a time?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX).

Interview

I went and sat with the floor manager and a supervisor. They asked me decorem questions and when I'd be willing to work. Then they offered me the position as a temp for 12.50 and that I'd be revisited in 9 months.

Interview Questions

• How do you speak with homeowners   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Intense. A lot of questions to gather work ethic. A what would you do if...pointed questions toward knowlege of concept. Not enough questions on skills and basics. The interview was an hour and I didnt feel i had an opportunity to explain all of what i can do. They were nice though?

Senior Manager, Disaster Recovery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Hour long phone interview with Technical Reviewer appeared to go well, and went in for in-person interview.

Interviewer apparently had printed resume on way to get me from the front door. No notes, nothing on desk, and began checking computer screen within 5 minutes. Should have walked out at that time.

Asked scope of position again from phone interview - Again no real idea given, just what the organization wanted as a result.

Interview Questions

• None, by hiring manager.

SR. VP asked one. Describe process if our Data Center failed.   1 Answer

Consumer Credit Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied thru the website then a recruiter called and asked some really basic questions then another HR processor schedule me for an interview. After that I visited their site in San Diego, CA.................................

Interview Questions

• Half of them were very easy but the rest where intrusive in a way that it stole the moderate complex logic of a person with a previous six titles higher than this position.   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

contacted by the Hr and then there was an in person round with an emphasis on statistical and reporting skills. The interview was super friendly and asked question about my past experience

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

They gave me a quick tour of the workplace then we went to a meeting room for the interview. We did a small roleplay on how I would program in their pair programming setting.