CoreLogic Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2017

2.3

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a generic phone interview, then an in-depth phone interview with the hiring manager. Lastly there was a one on one in person interview with the hiring manager in a conference room. Even though I moved on to other offers, they shouldn't take 3-4 months before coming up with a decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CoreLogic

Senior, Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted by HR in about 3 weeks. Had an initial call with a recruiter and then I was contacted by HR again to set up an interview 2 weeks later for the same position. It is odd that HR conducted two exact same call separately for the same position. It gave me the sense that that company is not organized in the recruiting process. Questions from HR are formulated like you would get from a customer service when you call a credit card company. I lost my interest in working for this company shortly after we got into some questions they had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Questions are like:
      Do you need visa sponsorship?
      how much do you make every position throughout your career?
      ....
      Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Confused and clueless HR reps, make sure to double-check and confirm your interview times and do not rely on their confirmation. Take it from me: go do your drug test at the least busy time. I went early afternoon and had to hold it in for 90 minutes while waiting in a room of ex-convicts. Classy! Besides that, relatively normal and standard procedure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hiring manager made it very clear that they would not offer $1 more than the amount stated. Underpaid vs. my last job, but didn't have many choices in this economy.