Corinthian Colleges High School Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corinthian Colleges High School Coordinator Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corinthian Colleges (Detroit, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

I began my journey in June 2014. Each person I came in contact was very passionate about the position. I had 5 interviews and I enjoy each one. Each person had a great personality and genuinely wanted me abroad. Although the process was very long, it was worth it. I also got above my asking salary.

Interview Questions

• What are you asking for in salary? Why do you think you are right for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Corinthian Colleges

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corinthian Colleges (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2011.

Interview

Corinthian Colleges has very little clear direction as to the direction their campus level managers are supposed to take when interviewing. That said, most of them take a path similiar to the one I experienced in Salt Lake City. I submitted a resume through career builder and was contacted 10 days later by the Campus Director of High School Admissions. He conducted a brief phone interview with me and indicated he would like to arrange a phone interview with the Regional Director of High School Admissions. That interview never took place.

After waiting for a few days for the 2nd phone interview I was re contacted by the Campus DOA to come in for an interview with him and the regional. I attended that interview on July 31st 2011. I was asked to give a brief, impromptu presentation which I did and then asked a few questions by each interviewer. After I left I was called again to come back that evening to interview with the Campus President and Adult DOA. Approximately 2 weeks after these interviews I was contacted with regards to a background check. A week after that I was extended an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame an obstacle to achieve a goal.   Answer Question
    • What are we missing out on if we don't hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was initially told the salary was a lot higher than it was when they made the formal offer. The job posting said 42-45k. They offered 37k. When I asked about the discrepancy they said they prefer to pay between 35-37 but can pay 42-45. I told them I couldn't take the job for less than 42,500. They agreed. All in all it was a bizzare process. They tried to low ball me thinking I didn't know better.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corinthian Colleges (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

It took about a month and I have to get officially hired I had five interviews the first one was a phone interview from someone from California the second one was another phone interview with my hiring manager then to face-to-face interviews with the campus president and finally I did a presentation in front of the admissions team

Interview Questions

• I got asked questions about integrity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't mean to negotiate anything at the time the salary was perfect as well as training and the benefits kick then within a month after I got hired