Corinthian International Parking Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corinthian International Parking Services

Sort:

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corinthian International Parking Services.

Interview

1 interview, came in sat down for the manager. Asked me 3 questions, Why should we hire you? What is your hobby ? can you run fast? It was very easy. I dont remember his name but he had thin beard. he didnt seem interested at all. He offered me the job but I said I will think about it. He was not interested at all.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corinthian International Parking Services (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Asks if you can drive a manual transmission. Checks DMV record. Asks about previous work experience and relevant customer service skills. Explains the scope of work for private events and availability.

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corinthian International Parking Services (San Jose, CA).

Interview

They call you into the main office ask you if you have a valid DL, if so you need to get a copy. After you clear you pretty much get the job. Then you go on to sign a bunch of papers. Then you start the next day.

Shuttle Bus Driver---Class B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corinthian International Parking Services (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I came in before the Flyaway services were in contract. I applied to a seasonal position as a shuttle driver for the Santa Anita Westfield Mall.

On the day of the interview, I came into the office with copies of my resume, drivers license, driving record, medical card, and a formal attire. However, it was all unnecessary, I got the job on the spot, after he checked my driving record and the expiration date of both my medical card and my license and if I could pass a drug test.

Shuttle Bus Driver---Class B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corinthian International Parking Services (Campbell, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Short interview process, Manager asked for work availability days, hours desired, and quite easy and quick. Didn't go into too much questioning, as Corinthian needed to hire more drivers than they needed, in preparation for people already hired dropping off or leaving for greener pastures.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever driven for a company before?   1 Answer