Corizon Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corizon Health

Corizon Health

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Corizon Health

Interview

Usual thru HR. apply, get call, f/u call set up onsite interview, formal application onsite, background check and phone interview with regional management. do custody training for site specific rules.

Interview Questions
  • past experiences
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corizon Health (Lansing, MI) in Jan 2019

Interview

this was a ridiculous interview very condecending and a hard process i felt the questions did not apply and were insulting and the interviewer flirted with me and i did not like that at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Corizon Health (Kansas City, MO) in Dec 2018

Interview

The entire process took a little over a month. After submitting an application, I had an informal phone interview after that I had a formal phone interview with the medical officer / physician over the state/area. After that I went onsite, toured the prison, had a panel interview with the nursing director, mental health director, and another director. Spent time with the physician and nurse practitioner on site and shadowed them for a couple hours. After this I had one last phone interview with two executive members of the company - the chief medical officer and the vice president of nursing!! After that interview I was contacted via phone and offered a position. I submitted paperwork and completed drug UA.

Corizon Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corizon Health

Interview

Met with supervisor. Was hired on the spot. Took tour of faculty upon interview. Spent two hours in building conversing with management and meeting people. Yes I have to get the car ready and then I’m leaving now to go pick it you want it I can just go and go pick up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raiford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corizon Health (Raiford, FL)

Interview

Two people will interview you, they will take you in a huge meeting to meet the Warden and he's very much involved in manipulating even nursing staff. I would run very fast from this company. They are ALWAYS hiring.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corizon Health (Las Vegas, NV) in Feb 2017

Interview

The manager was great ok. Benefits weren't that great. Was told there is many shots to give. Asked of I knew how to draw blood. Had to go to the detention center 3 times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hutchinson, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corizon Health (Hutchinson, KS) in Nov 2016

Interview

Submitted resume on Indeed. Was contacted by a recruiter from TN, then medical director in Topeka, KS called, asked several questions related to my malpractice history and I was hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buckeye, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Corizon Health (Buckeye, AZ) in Oct 2016

Interview

Extensive background by the State of Arizona. The interview process was casual and not stressful. Interviewer was very professional and welcoming. I liked the interview setting was very personal. Overall a pleasant experience

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work in a prison setting

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corizon Health (Indianapolis, IN) in Oct 2016

Interview

Very easy, very informal. Probably the least intense interview I've ever gone to! Don't stress about this one... We went over benefits, pay, start date, how the Indiana Department of Corrections does their training. (Lots and LOTS of training -- the academy by itself is almost 4 weeks worth of class!)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Corizon Health (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

I was recruited and they wanted me so the interview was really just for show. We basically just shot the breeze because I knew he wanted to hire me because he recruited me for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Stupid questions like strengths and weaknesses
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews