Cornell University Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Cornell University Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Dec 27, 2016

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview was very short and all behavioral. There were no hard questions they just wanted to gauge interested and basic experience. There were two interviewers, one female and one male, and they went back and forth asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have reading or working with Blueprints?   Answer Question

Student Technology Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cornell University (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was quick and efficient. Questions ranged from customer service experience, technical experience, personal accomplishments, and hypothetical scenarios. More like a quiz than a conversation, questions were rapid and required quick answers.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult situation in a group, whether it be for a project or something else?   1 Answer

Information Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cornell University (New York, NY).

Interview

Then typical behavioural interview questions...
    - What is the toughest decision you had to make?
    - What skills do you think are needed for this role and why?
    - What do you like to do outside work?

Account Representative IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cornell University (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Received a phone setting up in person interview two weeks later. Interviewed with HR and Director of department, tour the office building, interviewed with rest of department, then met with the director again. Heard from employer two weeks later via email about job offer/decline.

Interview Questions

• How would you look up reports?; How would you get co-workers involved in meeting that you are in charge of executing?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverhead, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cornell University (Riverhead, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

First interview was with a small committee and they were very open about what was expected, which unfortunately included attending occasional events and working at night and on weekends doing mid level work for a paltry 23,000 per year with no OT. As my husband said, Lincoln already freed the slaves. I took myself out of the running for this gem of a job.