Cornerstone Brands Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cornerstone Brands Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

Interviews at Cornerstone Brands

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Smooth, professional, on time for interview, interviewer was nice and straight forward. They contacted me to move through the interview process quickly. Answered all of my questions I had about details of the position.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving current employer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cornerstone Brands

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone Brands (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online then was emailed that they were interested and would contact me shortly to schedule an over the phone interview. It took them a while to contact me again (2 or 3 weeks). The phone interview consisted of role playing as if I was placing an order. Lasted about 30 - 45 mins. You will need to take the interview in a quiet place that has a computer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to go above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cornerstone Brands (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

First applied online. Then a week later I had to take some online test (general intelligence mostly, plus some technical application). Lastly, was the phone interview (offered job at the end)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job - why do you think you'd be good at it   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation; that's all they offer is $11 an hour

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone Brands (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone and personal interview, online job role play to check qualifications, drug test, background check, hired. Extensive paid training (4 weeks) is provided. Very good training program.Good benefits and fair pay.

Interview Questions

• what type of customer sales and service experience do you have? What are your preferred hours of work?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Brands (West Chester, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

They phone me, and took information. Scheduled for another day. Most of the scheduling etc, was done via email.

I emailed back and forth with the HR rep that was difficult. She rarely replied. You'd call and it was a answering machine, you rarely got a real person.

You did your drug screening, and waiting to see if you passed. I'm not sure if they drug screen any longer, I've heard no. But I did a regular I think three part drug panel the lady said. They paid for it. It had to be completed within 24 hours of being offered a position.

Passed it was another four days before I heard about when we'd come in for training.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked?
      Most difficult work situation?
      Have you worked in a call center?   Answer Question