Cornerstone Home Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Cornerstone Home Lending Interview Questions

Interviews at Cornerstone Home Lending

2.5

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The process was great! Very organized and streamlined. Everyone I spoke with was extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Upper management was very informative about the company and the basic core. Slurs that they all have. It was an impressive group and I immediately knew I wanted this to be my home!

Interview Questions

• I dealt with some behavioral based questions such as tell me about a time that you were forced to make a tough decision and what you decided to do   1 Answer

Web Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. One with the team lead, second one with Infrastructure and final with the hiring manager, It was a clear process. Since this was a new role they went over in detail the description of the job. The duties that needs to be completed and overall environment. They asked me about my experience and how this experience can be related to the current role.

Interview Questions

• My experiences from previous place   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

phone call, face to face,practical seemed nice at first until you realize your worth, very arrogant and not forthcoming. They go for the ones who can suck up to them not those with skill.

Interview Questions

Cornerstone Home Lending Response

Jan 11, 2017 – National Talent Acquisition Director

We are sorry the job interview didn't pan out. Even though not every applicant we interview is a fit, we always strive to make your interview experience as enjoyable as possible... if there is... More

Mortgage Loan Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Bozeman, MT) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager called to set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview was conducted, she sent the information collected from me to make a recommendation to the Office Manager. Once the Office Manager approved and agreed, a face-to-face interview was conducted. This process took about a week.

Interview Questions

• What interests you the most about this position and industry?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Denver, CO) in December 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed, educational, important & caring. Overall the interview was the best interview I have ever had. I will recommend Cornerstone to whom ever asks. I will suggest Cornerstone to anyone looking.

Admin Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter, a brief phone interview and overview of the position. 5 days later I was in the office, interviewing for the position. Very straight forward, personal and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Experience with pertaining software. Some personal questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

I had to wait 30 min for the interviewer to come in, but it was ok. The interview was like any other interview. She really didn't ask any questions she just mainly explained the job.

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me, we went over my work experience and an appointment was set. I met with my Supervisor to be and had a job offer the next day! It was a simple process.
    As I came in for the interview, everyone was very friendly and professional which gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling about the company.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a job?
      What my goals are... Long term? Short term?
      How I would handle certain situations?   Answer Question

Senior Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied in early January and was contacted by a recruiter from OKC through email to take a online test. If I passed the test then I would received a phone interview with the recruiter. Well, I passed the test and the recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me a few days afterwards. Everything during the phone interview went well and I was pretty anxious to hear back from him for updates. He said I should hear something back in a week. However, a week goes by and I hear nothing so I decided to email the recruiter. I emailed him 3 times within 2-3 weeks after the phone interview and never heard a thing. It was obvious that he was ignoring my emails. I understand if I didn't pass the phone interview but the recruiter should have at least let me know. After all the positive reviews that I have read about this company I am extremely disappointed at how this recruiter treated me. It makes the company look terrible and extremely unprofessional. I am glad to not have to deal with this company if these are the employees that they have working there.

Cornerstone Home Lending Response

Mar 13, 2017 – Creative & Innovation Director

Hello, I am Andrina Valdes the executive leader for the Talent Acquisition Team here at Cornerstone. I am very sorry to hear about your experience and assure you this is not typical of our team or... More

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cornerstone Home Lending.

Interview

My interview process when very well...I was able to meet with both of the managers I would be working with and was offered the job the same day. The recruiter they used as very well informed and made the overall process very smooth.