Cornerstone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cornerstone Interview Questions

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cornerstone.

Interview

The entire process took a little over a month and I interviewed twice with my department head and then once with the CEO. It was a very comprehensive interview that covered all the important elements of the role. I also had the opportunity to ask questions which I would advise doing because it offers a great deal of insight into the company culture, which is great.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cornerstone (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I had two individual interviews with an associate and then with a principal. Both interviews last about 45 minutes, with an introduction on Cornerstone, then a discussion on my background, then case discussions and finally a Q&A session.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in us/economic consulting/Cornerstone?   Answer Question
    • They gave me two cases they have worked on, and we discussed how to solve the case. They offered details on the cases as well as answered any questions I had. I proposed a strategy and then we discussed more details.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone (Metairie, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short, eye opening, interesting, deceiving, clever, sales pitch, not specific information is provided even when asked for. Received a call back for a second interview at event location to meet with HIRING MANAGER/ event coordinator. Interviewer could not answer me when I asked about benefits available during training period (6-12 months) and said she had never been asked that question before so she didn't know the answer! Other than that she was very well spoken and fast paced ( is observing to see if you can keep up with her- without being directed to). Turns out the positions available with many different names of each position, is an entry level, minimum wage, no benefits, working every single day except for having every other Monday off. You were to set up events (tables, samples, displays) at area SAMs clubs to promote the clients company.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength? Weakness? In one word describe yourself   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone (New York, NY).

Interview

The first round interview was on campus and went through a case. Then I went to the New York office for 5 back to back 45 minute case interviews. It was a fun process overall and everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• How to determine if a company logo affected the sales of another company   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

On Campus Recruiting - First round interview in the career service office. Three 30-min interviews with a mixture of behavior and case questions. Second round will be the the office for which you have applied. I am currently still between the first round and the final round so I don't have information regarding the final round interview at this time.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone in October 2014.

Interview

I had an on-campus first round interview and a final round interview at their Boston office. Everyone was friendly, and you get to meet people at a lot of different levels in the office during the final round. The interview process is standardized and well organized. I left with a really positive opinion of the office.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised by how much time they spent going over the work I had done on my resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cornerstone.

Interview

I applied online through CL and filled out a questionnaire. I got a response soon after from the project/team manager and he gave me a call. It was really low-key and casual and he mostly asked about my interests and if I was capable of doing the tasks for the team. I said yes and was hired right away.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that is related to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since the pay is project-based

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cornerstone in September 2012.

Interview

2 back-to-back case study

Interview Questions

• 1. Estimate the economic damage of a car dealer
      2. Estimate the damage of an unfinished hotel project
      Answer Question

Economic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

two different interviewers asked me two specific question in litigation issues related to economics. The questions were specific. I personally find them more in the litigation side than the economic side. They were not straight forward to me since I am an economic expert. One of the questions was about a case of financial issues between two componies.

Interview Questions

• I think the questions were not unexpected for a person in litigation issues.   Answer Question

Porter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cornerstone in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was very informative and friendly. You actually felt like you were already part of the organization. As employees were walking by they all said hello and wished me luck on the hiring process. I was given a tour of the facility and every employee was welcoming and encouraging. I was introduce as if I was a long lost friend. They even offered me the opportunity to stay and have lunch on the organization, in their in house cafeteria.