Cornerstone OnDemand Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cornerstone OnDemand Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Virtual phone interviews with various levels of management. I knew 2 people in CSOD that advocated for me, so my process and previous exposure to the company probably helped me a bit more.

Interview Questions

• All right questions, lots Q& for me. They really want to make sure they are hiring the right person and the job is right for you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Portland, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

First received email prompting to apply for position. Second received phone interview from recruiter. Third did HireVue interview with only one chance to shine. Fourth heard from recruiter that process would be delayed and then have not heard anything else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Remote, OR) in October 2015.

Interview

Online application - resulted in HR screen - typical resume review with recruiter. covered companies and positions - gave quick overview of role responsibilities

then phone interview with manager . HR was straight forward , Manager was rote and predictable; E.G. what sales training have you had ?, what difficulties in working with prospects have you had to work to overcome etc - seemed all very mechanical

Interview Questions

• What research have you done on cornerstone ?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand.

Interview

Referred in by a friend, initial HR screen went well and spoke with hiring manager a couple of weeks later. That hour long conversation went so well that we spoke for another 2 hours later the same day and 90 minutes later that week (coaching for 2nd round with his boss). Good conversation in the second round, then radio silence for 4 weeks. When the hiring manager finally got back to me, we arranged to meet in person for next to final interviews. This again went well, and I like the company, but we were at 7+ weeks of this hiring process and I had other offers. I accepted one and moved on

Interview Questions

• What challenger sale profile do you most identify with?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager missed scheduled call. Second go at it, they were 10 minutes late and did not apologize for missing prior call or being late. After next steps were discussed, there was no follow up. I followed up and called a few times and recruiter sent an email with no explanation or feedback that they went with another candidate via email! So unprofessional!!

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand.

Interview

Several emails between myself and the HR person were exchanged following a successful phone screen. The hang was no prior LMS sales experience so the hiring atmosphere here is extremely incestuous. I brought to the table a spotless 20 year record of top gun High Tech, enterprise software and development sales history, made an excellent argument for hiring from outside the niche they are in, even spent all 20 years selling to exactly the same market they sell to and had a big book of business to prospect.

Interview Questions

• do you have experience selling learning management software   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand.

Interview

You start with a phone screen from internal recruiter. Followed by a phone interview from Sales Director. Then typically you will have a face to face interview with the Sales Director. After that you'll either meet with in person or have a phone interview with the VP of Sales and then a final phone screen with the President of Sales.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in your first 90 days to get ramped up quickly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated directly with the Sales Director.

Regional Sales Manager - Mid Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and hiring manager.Then I was Flown out to Santa Monica to meet with hiring manager and her boss. The interview process was fine and thr hiring manager said she would be in touch within 2 weeks. I never received any follow up even after emailing her twice. I thought this was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The interview itself was not too stressful and was mostly conversational based on my industry experience and their goals for this team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Nashville, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

There were several steps involved and the entire process took several months to complete but we had good conversations and I found the hiring manager to be very honest, very informative and realistic expectations were set. Be prepared and understand the product as much as you can prior to any interview with Cornerstone.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

They seemed very needy which was a surprise But no one could answer why they were losing money at a alarming rate... Stock options from 44 a share are worthless now ...they were high pressure to take the offer, even though it was 35k less than my current base pay.

Interview Questions

• We have a free candy wall at corporate HQ. Do you like free candy...it was insulting   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you work hard including evenings you can make up for the low base pay with health benefits
    Which are inexpensive