Cornerstone Research Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cornerstone Research (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

First round consisted of two half-hour case interviews, back-to-back. They were pretty technical but the interviewers were very nice and open to answering questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cornerstone Research

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cornerstone Research (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

After a telephone call, an interview was scheduled. There were two 1:1 interviews, each approx. 45 minutes. The first one included two part. First I was to talk about myself and ask a few questions about the company, and then the interviewer offered me a stylized "case" to discuss, or, rather an econometric problem. I was supposed to offer the critique of the opponent approach and give my own suggestions.
    The second interview included my talk about myself and then a rather long session when I asked questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• What would be the ideal data you would prefer to work with?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone Research in February 2009.

Interview

1. First round interviews at ASSA and FEN meeting: Case study and typical questions
    2. Second round interview at one of the offices
    3. Result

Interview Questions

• Question about an European antitrust case for which there didn't seem to any correct answer?   Answer Question