Corning Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 339 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
Other13%
HardAverageEasy

Corning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corning

Interview

Semi formal, it was easy to answer, no technical questions. more on what i know and what they were looking for. required a cover letter although most internships do not ask for it. during interview they realised what they were looking for was different from the skills i have listed.

Interview Questions
  • Some basic skills that I have
    Answer Question

Corning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corning in Oct 2020

Interview

Had a one-hour video interview, with four interviewers, all engineers or managers at the plant I applied to. Two interviewers each for 30 minutes, and switching after that. Asked some standard behavioral questions, to give a background on myself, and some "out of the box"/ problem solving questions. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you solved a technical problem not related to work.

Corning

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Corning in Oct 2019

Interview

After filling out an online application, they sent an email asking to fill out a PDF application with more specific questions relating to the role. I had one behavioral phone interview with a hiring manager, then a behavioral/semi-technical phone interview with the team manager.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Corning

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Corning in Apr 2019

Interview

Previous and current interns plus interviewer. Very casual so snappy casual attire at most. Very friendly from my perspective so being yourself actually is preferred. I highly recommend that you also at least know the basics of what the company does.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Corning

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Corning in Feb 2018

Interview

Behavioral phone screening, asked questions about resume, spoke with hiring manager. Pretty straight forward, applied online, quick turn around once they reach out. No technical questions or coding test to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corning, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Corning (Corning, NY)

Interview

The questions were to the point. I was asked about my research experience, what I knew about Corning, what I knew about working in industry, and why I was interested in my particular field. Contrary to everything else I had read, I didn't receive any behavioral questions. Now waiting for a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corning (New York, NY) in Nov 2015

Interview

Was scheduled for an interview over the phone with a recruiter. Asked the standard questions and walked through my resumes. Hiring manager would have been the next step. Follow up was very poor on their part. I was always checking in, yet no one seemed to know the process or where I stood moving forward. Still haven't received a formal rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC