Corning Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Corning (Wilmington, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

Recieved a lead from a recruiter, accepted the opportunity to do a phone interview. Completed phone interview was fairly straightforward asked a lot of integrity and work ethic type questions. Their HR department setup my travel and went for a site visit and interview. Consisted of a breakfast where I was drilled with questions which was kind of annoying, then a tour, then a panel interview where somone from each department (7 people) came and interviewed you one at a time. They also gave me a engineering skills test because the next step in career progression was a move into the engineering department. The interview was difficult, some of the managers that interviewed had very pointed and specfic questions, while others were easier going. I didn't like that they tried to interview me during breakfast and at lunch, had very few breaks in between the line of hiring managers. But some of the managers seemed like real go-geters and the others seem like they just wanted to try to break you. I did get asked a lot of the same questions between the managers, I think they wanted to see if you changed your answers while talking to different managers. Overall I thought the interview went good, but it took them a week to tell me thanks but no thanks. I didn't feel like it was a very professional way to handle potential applicants. It wasn't good or bad.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult event you have ever been though?   Answer Question