Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Full Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica (Stamford, CT) in July 2011.

This was a long process. It started with an online test that took me 30 minutes to complete. I then got an email saying I passed that portion and I had to schedule a phone interview. After that I was contacted over the phone by another person and scheduled an in person interview with the branch manager and assistant manager where I would be working. I then had a 2nd interview with the area manager. After that I had an offer package. The first question everyone asked me was why do you want to work for Citi. After that it was all standard questions. What are your strengths and weakness? Tell me about a problem you encountered at your old job and how you handled it? What do you expect from this job? It was very straight forward, but very long. It was 6 weeks from first applying to start date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Citi?   1 Answer
  • What are strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a problem you experienced at your old job and how you handled it.   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a customer who had multiple requests?   Answer Question

They offered more than what I thought I would be getting, so I didn't attempt to negotiate. They give health benefits and 401(k)