Corporate Fitness Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Fitness Works Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.8

HFS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works.

Interview

A lot of questions that don't apply to the job. It took forever, over 3 weeks and 3 phone call interviews and was never brought in for an in person interview or class demo. I feel like I could have done better with an in person interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works (Kennett Square, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview I had for this position was rigorous. My boss asked me very specific questions for about 45 minutes. While it was tough at the time, it showed that my boss really wanted to hire the best people for the job and it is shown by the quality of my coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you disagreed with a decision your supervisor made and what you did as a result.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The primary application is online. You are then called by a recruiter to do an initial phone screen. Then you get called by the program coordinator for a phone interview. If they like you, you are brought in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions like, How do you deal with difficult members? or What would you do in this safety scenario?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation available in terms of salary.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works.

Interview

I applied online. It was a very thorough and detailed application. I heard about a week later from their recruiter via email that they wanted to schedule a phone interview. The day of the interview the recruiter called at the exact scheduled time. She went over the position, gave me some information, and then proceeded with the interview. I was able to interject questions as we went along. The interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• give an example of how you had to overcome a mistake or adversity in my previous position.   1 Answer

Regional Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works.

Interview

Interview Questions

• What's in your refrigerator?   1 Answer
    • Random questions, not so relevant to the position I was applying for. Seems like trick questions. I got a lot of questions in the interview and I didn't get an offer.   1 Answer

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works.

Interview

Received an e-mail. Scheduled a time for a phone interview. The manager did not call. I decided to take it into my own hands and call the manager 20 minutes after the schedule time for the interview, even though the e-mail clearly stated she was going to call me. She came up with a lame excuse on why she did not call. She also stated she does know the exact position or which company I applied through which was why her e-mail did not address the position title. Then she tried to downplay my 2.5 years of experience and certifications as being the reason why I can only receive an entry level salary and claimed there was no negotiating the salary. The manager also stated that I would be contacted within 2 business days on an answer. A month later and I have not heard any information regarding the position but I will take that as a benefit.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard.   1 Answer

Health Fitness Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works (Kansas City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Called me.
    face 2 face interview went to the office had interview in the office and then in the group ex room. I had to do a class demo. So i did that then got asked a lot of q's and then we talked about money and jobs ans stuff.
    called me again.
    got the job yay

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Tiffany was my initial phone screening interview. She was very accommodating with my time and she was very knowledgeable about the company, the interview process as well as the position, pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had experience with QuickBooks.   1 Answer

Fitness Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

One phone interview and one in-person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corporate Fitness Works (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

Rather Easy, asked many customer service questions, questions on your general health and fitness knowledge. Met with one manager and then senior manager took about 2 weeks or so before I was offered.