Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

1.8

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis).

Interview

One interview process. Primarily focused on people new to sales looking for a first experience in that capacity. Basic questions. How do you feel about cold calling? Are you comfortable meeting with business owners? Call in a day or two and express interest in being made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with cold calling?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Sales offered is $30,000

Sales Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Fairfield, NJ).

Interview

Fairly simple hiring process as this is a sales position. High turn around rate as there are many MSP in the area. Simple sales interview going over work experience background.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set salary

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Fargo, ND) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed and took a short technical test. It wasn't too hard and it was only ten questions. They offered me a job on the spot and said they wanted a decision right then because they had other people interviewing in the next 24 hours. I asked for more time to decide, so they gave me a day. Right before one of the people interviewing me left he mentioned he could revoke the offer at any time. Thought was strange and felt like they pressuring me into accepting. I told them no.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Boise, ID) in February 2016.

Interview

Relaxed but pointed questions. I was able to get a good idea of the company culture. Expectations were clear and the rest of the hiring process was well spelled out. Strength of leadership was clear. In addition to a resume, the company did require some application and interview paperwork. Interview went really well and they offered to take me on a tour of the office.

Service Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, called in a few days later, talked to the manager and was brought around the office. Also met the general manager, who talked to me privately as well. offered a position less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I did in other jobs   1 Answer

Negotiation

this is hard-core sales. Ifyou don't sell quickly, you will likely be broomed. If you have sold before, and you can keep your activity up, you will get sales. The managers will frequently go on calls with you as well, which is actually quite nice.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Fairfield, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Completely lacking professionalism from the moment I walked in.
    Sales "manager" advertises an INSIDE SALES position and proceeds to state it's a OUTSIDE SALES opportunity in his first breath. There are no real leads "you can sell this to ANYONE". "Everyone loves the product" was the pitch line I received.
    It was the most sophomoric interview I've ever had. Clearly the company promoted an inept colleague who readily admitted to me that he had only two years of sales experience and all with this organization.
    Their "sales presentation" could have been created by a five year old and any questions of system integrity, service turnaround times, etc. were met with a runaround response or "that's not my job to know that" mentality. Obviously not a service led, relationship sales type of organization.
    I literally would have spent eons of time training my new "manager" on how to sell professionally, research/qualify potential clients, etc.
    Sadly, he could not sell me his product, or the job opportunity and seemed honestly shocked that I wasn't jumping at the job the minute he made the offer (during the interview of course). Something was mentioned about index cards with client names on them. I could not even get the words "CRM software platform" out of my mouth at that point since he clearly did not know what that meant.
    From the other reviews of the company from former employees, I was not sure I wanted to do the interview but I had committed already...was a waste of a suit for sure.
    The compensation plan is a joke as well so if you are a professional sales representative or looking to become one, avoid this place as you will likely gain no insight here

Interview Questions

• If I minded selling door to door   1 Answer

Sales Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Fairfield, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Hi are you breathing? Your hired. They churn and burn so many people they can't be choosey. I met with my manager and should've known then that he was a short minded man. All he kept asking me about was if I had an DUI's or arrests and when could I start. Pretty low bar. But I was out of work and my husband might be losing his job so I took it.

Interview Questions

• Can you be successful here. Do we provide an honest service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

we offer $45K, you interested? When can you start?

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy questions. It won't be very hard to get a job here. They have high turnover and the managers don't have a lot of time to find replacements.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis) (Boston, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty informal. Spoke about resume, my current and previous relevant projects.
    There were 3-4 1:1 interviews. Couple were very technical focusing on DW modeling skills. One with hiring manager - big picture stuff and one with HR.

Interview Questions

• I do not recal but - there was a question on how you would resolve circular join issue in a BO universe.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corporate Technologies (Minneapolis).

Interview

Just went over resume, wasn't too difficult. Talked about going to the same school and it was all pretty quick. I got the job on the spot, it was pretty cool to know right away, straight forward, no games.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation. It was entry level, so they pretty much said, you're going to start at this rate.