Corptax .NET Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Corptax

1 Interview Review

.NET Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corptax (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

they called me on the phone and I had 30 minutes technical interview, I passed and then they invited me over for another one hour and 15 minutes technical questions. I did very well, but I felt the stress on the spot, their questions are so deep. they were very nice and they offered me the job and gave more than what the other offer I had on hand, and they called me to convince me to take the job and they were willing to do whatever it takes to make me join. the only reason why I rejected all of that is their review on glassdoor, I hope they fix this, because I just left a company where I worked for one year and I didn't like the environment and that was listed on glassdoor and I ignored it. I accepted the offer from the other company because their review was way better. I just couldn't ignore the bad review they receive from over 10 people speaking about the same issue. I wish them well and I hope they work hard to fix this image. they are generous when it comes to salary and benefits BTW.

Interview Questions

• anything and everything that you could think of in C# , Sql query and MVC. Be prepared to have everything tested.   Answer Question