Corpus Christi Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Corpus Christi Independent School District

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corpus Christi Independent School District

Classroom Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Corpus Christi Independent School District.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. I interviewed at a job fair. They asked about 6 questions pertaining to how I teach, my best lessons, what I would do with a difficult student, and how to make learning fun.

Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corpus Christi Independent School District (Corpus Christi, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I sat in an office with three people and answered each of their own personal questions. Then I was asked to tell them a little about myself and why I feel I deserved the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about bullying?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corpus Christi Independent School District (Corpus Christi, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Human resources will contact you, and do an interview. Then you will hear from specific principals, and have an interview with them, usually with the principal and dean of instruction and maybe an assistant principal as well.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corpus Christi Independent School District (Corpus Christi, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

One on one interview after applying online. Right after the interview they say if you are hired or not. Then they schedule you to come to an orientation with other subs and to have all your background, drug test, direct deposit, ect. forms filled out.

Special Education Itinerant Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corpus Christi Independent School District (Corpus Christi, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied and waited a year for an interview. The interview was grueling. After the interview, there is a long wait (three to four weeks) before you know whether or not you are hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a student became physically aggressive in the classroom?   1 Answer

Auxiliary Substitute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corpus Christi Independent School District (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process overall went well and felt relaxing and comfortable. One of the first questions asked was why I chose to apply to work for CCISD. Questions regarding how I handled working with children in my past professions came next. Additionally, a scenario based question was asked in how I would handle a child with a behavioral issue in the school setting. Last, I was asked about how frequent I may be able to pick up assignments.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a child being disrespectful and violent in any department I am substituting in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation I accepted the Initial offer.

Secondary Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corpus Christi Independent School District.

Interview

Interview by one of the management members, principals, head of department, Dean of instruction.

Interview Questions

• "You are overqualified for this job. Do you really want this job?"   Answer Question