Correct Care Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2018

2.3

1. Featured Interview

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick. Filled out app online. Did a phone interview. Came into office did another interview. Went to the actual prison to do a group interview and tour facility.Received a call that day with offer letter through email.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in a prison and would I be comfortable doing so.   1 Answer

IT Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Topeka, KS) in February 2008.

Interview

Very pleasant. They found me and the interview was very informal. Overall a great group of people to work with and the staff is incredibly helpful. I loved working for them.

Mental Health Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

It was good it was a an average interview don't be nervous they show you around the prison too. They also explain how they are hard felon in there and you cannot let your guard down they make sure you understand what youre getting yourself into

Interview Questions

• How would your friends/coworker describe you?
      What would your coworkers say your weak points are?
      What would your coworkers say your strong points are?   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Basic nursing knowledge questions and spontaneous scenarios; in which you would state what you will do as first responding nurse. entailed a tour of the facilities. On the spot drug testing.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Conroe, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very detailed and complete, included a peer interview. Asked lots of questions, gave a tour of the jail, explained the basic duties and explained that the work is interesting and fun. Inmates are easy to take care of and feels safe.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you broke the rules?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Jonesboro, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. Spoke with DON and given tour of the facility. I was offered the job at the interview. I was called a week later to come in for background, drug screen, bring ID card and ect.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you felt overwhelmed? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Arcadia, FL).

Interview

VERY LONG BUT RELAXED. MULTIPLE SCENERIO QUESTIONS, very friendly staff, minimal update on status and very long hiring process, interviewers were a panel of doctors administrators and human resource person, high security facility

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

I have worked for the company 20+ years. My interview was very thorough back then. They asked difficult questions that made you think. Each time I have advanced in the company, I have interviewed again to keep my interview skills up and to progress in the company. This has been a very worthwhile experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and enjoyable the manager that was there at the time was very pleasant and easy to get along with. Very professional company to work for very organized and they really care about their employees

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Omaha, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewer went strictly off basic interview questions.Interviewer went over the strict dress code and no cell phone policy. Went in depth about breaks but no pay was discussed. There was really no interview, I was comfortable with the position, took a tour of the facility and after I passed the background check, the position was mine.

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Correct Care Solutions (Hopewell, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Talking with an administrator who worked for the jail contractor and the jail warden after meeting with the Regional Medical Director who spoke to me like I was an idiot or a medical student at best.