Corrections Corporation of America Academic Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corrections Corporation of America Academic Instructor Interview Questions

2.5

Academic Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tutwiler, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America (Tutwiler, MS) in July 2011.

Interview

Two supervisors (principal/assistant warden) will carry out the interview process. They will ask only a few questions about education. Most of the questions will be about safety, security, and ethics. One should be prepared to answer scenario type questions in which following policy and procedures set by the facility should be the answer to most of them.

Interview Questions

• Why and how do you think education within the prison system is different from the public school system?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Corrections Corporation of America

Academic Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alamo, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America (Alamo, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Time from application to interview was lengthy, 6 months. Then, they expected you to be available exactly when they said. Also, they did not bother to mention or negotiate salary until I showed up for the training. Very underhanded, IMO.

Interview Questions

• Give details regarding a situation where you have disagreed with a decision of a supervisor. Also, give details of a situation where a supervisor poorly handled an interaction with you or your colleagues, and what was your response.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Walk out if the number does not meet your expectations. Otherwise, there is never any rectifying underpayment.