Corrections Corporation of America Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corrections Corporation of America Registered Nurse Interview Questions

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by Health Care ADministrator. Asked appropriate questions. Very pleasant interviewer. Listened intently to my answers. Made me feel comfortable. Fair questions regarding my previous experience and my current goals for employment.

Interview Questions

• My feelings about intimate relationships with inmates   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Corrections Corporation of America

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Initially I received a phone call from the HR department at the Marion County Jail to schedule an interview. There were several times/days available. I had some difficulty upon entering the facility as I had not been previously informed that purses/bags are not allowed inside nor are cell phones. I was able to take those things back out to my car. After re-entering the facility I was informed that the dress code policy states that anyone entering the building is required to wear sleeves--I happened to be wearing a dress shirt that did not have sleeves. The receptionist allowed me to enter "since I wouldn't be going any farther than the interview room". Some time later I was greeted by the two people who interviewed me. They were very friendly and easy-going. They gave me some details about the position then asked a series of basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult/unexpected question was "What is something that only your close friends or family would know about you?"   1 Answer