Corrections Corporation of America Interview Questions in Tutwiler, MS | Glassdoor

Corrections Corporation of America Interview Questions in Tutwiler, MS

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tutwiler, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America (Tutwiler, MS).

Interview

Sat in front of a panel of three and each one ask a question during interview. Each person had to ask a question and write my response on paper. The panel did not show any response to my answers. The interview was based on my experience as a clerk.

Interview Questions

• When faced with a dilema at work what is my first reaction. How did I handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Academic Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tutwiler, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corrections Corporation of America (Tutwiler, MS) in July 2011.

Interview

Two supervisors (principal/assistant warden) will carry out the interview process. They will ask only a few questions about education. Most of the questions will be about safety, security, and ethics. One should be prepared to answer scenario type questions in which following policy and procedures set by the facility should be the answer to most of them.

Interview Questions

• Why and how do you think education within the prison system is different from the public school system?   Answer Question