Così Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Così Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.2

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Be very fast at answering when asked a question. Be confident in your answer. If you don't understand something, ask for it to be repeated. Know how to balance fun and work while at work while still getting the job or task at hand completed.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Così (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

They called me one day to come in for a 10-15 minute interview. Where the manager asked me a series of typical questions about my work history to see the skills I possess but they also check to see how your personality is and as soon it was over I got hired on the spot because they asked me for my credentials.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with the area director at the time and the interview process was not long and pretty fun. Asked basic questions such as the last employment and experience in the industry. Also ideas i may have for the Cosi if I am hired.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Così (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

quick and painless almost makes u want to immediatley start work.

Negotiation

none u get paid minimum wage