Cosentino’s Food Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cosentino’s Food Stores

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino’s Food Stores (Shawnee, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

4 Interviews all with very knowledgeable people that built the job up very great. Had to go to several locations for the different interviews but the follow up afterwards was pretty quick although it was during the holidays.

Assistant Produce Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cosentino’s Food Stores (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Called by Corporate Produce Director, invited for an interview at the store I was to work at. Interview included Produce Director and his Asst, Store Director, and Sore produce Dept Manager.

Interview Questions

• Outlook on produce waste/shrink   1 Answer
    • Comment: Physical exam included strength testing   1 Answer

Employee Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino’s Food Stores (Kansas City, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes to 3, wasn't interviewed until 3:15. There wasn't an apology by either interviewer.

The interview was primarily the company reps talking about the position and maybe 2 minutes of me talking about my qualifications.

My salary was higher than what they were looking at for the position.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cosentino’s Food Stores (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I applied online and the assistant manager gave me a call within two or three days, afterward I interview and was offered the position. I took it and had orientation about a week later, then started about another week later.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to deal with difficult customers   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cosentino’s Food Stores (Lees Summit, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview was with assistant store manager, I was supposed to have additional interviews with the store director and department manager; both happened to be on vacation, so I had second interview a few days later with the same assistant store manager. It was a pretty basic interview conducted in the cafe of the store. Employees wear dress shirts and ties (male and female) so dress the same (or better) for the interview.